THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That,s not good to be talking trash about Stone Cold then turn around and there he is! What?
What?

laughing11.gif

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One last thing. Have yuins seen the latest powerball jackpot amount? It is up to one tank of gas, 6 rolls of toilet paper, and one sheet of 1/2" plywood.
When you cash in the ticket....12% more!!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello....how is everyone.....crash and traveller seem to be in good shape.....ov can't here anymore...WHAT !! Pepper 🌶 is probably building a 15 foot tall wall to keep out the traveller/bandicoot show, and I just placed dynamite on the bridge piles so I can blow the bridge when they get close to the keys !! Seems capt. ARC has sailed off into the sunset, and WD is still in the pool farting in her wetsuit !! Zakon is very busy performing electronic warfare on all the government agents spying on him, and RC has his hands full of lantern parts he found in cousin zebs treasure cache !!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello....how is everyone.....crash and traveller seem to be in good shape.....ov can't here anymore...WHAT !! Pepper 🌶 is probably building a 15 foot tall wall to keep out the traveller/bandicoot show, and I just placed dynamite on the bridge piles so I can blow the bridge when they get close to the keys !! Seems capt. ARC has sailed off into the sunset, and WD is still in the pool farting in her wetsuit !! Zakon is very busy performing electronic warfare on all the government agents spying on him, and RC has his hands full of lantern parts he found in cousin zebs treasure cache !!
Pretty much sums it up. And wise decision on the wall and dynamite.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning Bart
Just put those 2 on the task of handling the slabs once you've milled them.
The slightest mention of physical labour-gone.......
Best repellent made yet :laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have noticed something

Now a certain ship pirate gets the royal slap down for reposting old threads. Why?

Yet here's this horse that does it several times a day, repealing to threads that are 7-10yrs old.
Zilch is ever said to him or others.
Nit picking that's what it is.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Bart
Just put those 2 on the task of handling the slabs once you've milled them.
The slightest mention of physical labour-gone.......
Best repellent made yet :laughing7:
PLEASE do not use the word labour in our presence. Very offensive.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have noticed something

Now a certain ship pirate gets the royal slap down for reposting old threads. Why?

Yet here's this horse that does it several times a day, repealing to threads that are 7-10yrs old.
Zilch is ever said to him or others.
Nit picking that's what it is.
I am a bit slow this morning so no idea what you are on about with this, pepper. You can pm me if you want
I am curious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread