THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Still nursing sore muscles from walking those large slabs back to the drying tent.....about a 70 yard walk !!
I bought/got one of these in 1995, and it was used then.
Moved a lot of things with it, big wood, long wood, appliances, furniture, rocks.
Best helper I have ever owned-never complains-never on the cell phone, no hang ups.
Just waits till I need it-and always gets the job done.

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 7.11.15 AM.png

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought/got one of these in 1995, and it was used then.
Moved a lot of things with it, big wood, long wood, appliances, furniture, rocks.
Best helper I have ever owned-never complains-never on the cell phone, no hang ups.
Just waits till I need it-and always gets the job done.

View attachment 2034499
Pretty sad that after 5 years we still don't have a dolly. Sure wood help !!:laughing7::laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Pretty sad that after 5 years we still don't have a dolly. Sure wood help !!:laughing7::laughing7:
I would have to say that this Milwaukee has been a sturdy rig.
Heavy slabs, just lifting one end as the dolly is on the other.
Can wheel hundreds of pounds with no problem

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
it seems that the ticks are hungry little suckers this year.
Must be the wet that's keeping them around, as they tend to not be so prevalent in he dry hot summer.
Had one latched on at the belt line so it was just digging in to stay attached, little farker's body was the size of a pin head with legs.
Friends have been getting ticks off themselves it seems
The Max is doing Ok with his treatment of antibiotics-liking the probiotic treats.

I find it strange the vets can test the dog in hours if it has Lyme-her as people the medical world does a :hello:

I guess it's better to be a dog-get better care.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it seems that the ticks are hungry little suckers this year.
Must be the wet that's keeping them around, as they tend to not be so prevalent in he dry hot summer.
Had one latched on at the belt line so it was just digging in to stay attached, little farker's body was the size of a pin head with legs.
Friends have been getting ticks off themselves it seems
The Max is doing Ok with his treatment of antibiotics-liking the probiotic treats.

I find it strange the vets can test the dog in hours if it has Lyme-her as people the medical world does a :hello:

I guess it's better to be a dog-get better care.
Glad Max is doing better, mate.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the group that controls a fleet of little known space shuttles for the space force...."Delta 9" i believe the space force can easily use its X-37B mini shuttles to abduct and bring home any countries satellites for examination !! I've been keeping track of this new space force, and they are very busy !! Not many even know we have a small fleet of mini space shuttles called the X-37B !! They've been flying awhile now and the latest one in orbit has been in space for 773 days !! Busy work up there spying on the spy satellites !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread