THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Evan in CA

Dec 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting into the material from the Calif. trip, this View attachment 2034636 1.27 gram beauty popped out :goldpan::occasion14::icon_thumright:
I showed my hunting buddy that nugget he couldn’t believe it. When I first got a metal detector it was to find natural gold. I never found any with the metal detector that was natural lots of rings but no natural nuggets. With that size I should be able to find that with my nox 800. Thanks for the encouragement RTR👍

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning John
So when would the move happen?
Waiting on escrow for the land to fully sell. In all its going for about 950,000 so split between my mother and her 2 siblings it will pay for the house. But have to wait for all that pain in the arse stuff

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I showed my hunting buddy that nugget he couldn’t believe it. When I first got a metal detector it was to find natural gold. I never found any with the metal detector that was natural lots of rings but no natural nuggets. With that size I should be able to find that with my nox 800. Thanks for the encouragement RTR👍
I found me a little gold nugget with my Deus xp hf coil when I wasn't even looking was a nice surprise

Evan in CA

Dec 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found me a little gold nugget with my Deus xp hf coil when I wasn't even looking was a nice surprise
I remember when you found that I was so jealous cause you weren’t even trying to find a natural nugget. I’m looking forward to the possibility of you finding more nuggets if that new location works out.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember when you found that I was so jealous cause you weren’t even trying to find a natural nugget. I’m looking forward to the possibility of you finding more nuggets if that new location works out.
It was just dumb luck I hardly ever find anything good. I may find more gold my original gold nugget came out of the town I may be living in. I know the creek on the property has gold in it not sure if the nuggets are big enough to be picked up by the metal detector but time shall tell

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At these prices I'm driving this :(
001.JPG
011.JPG

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Top of the day Evan

The boat yards are still full of shrink wrapped boats up in these parts.
The gas guzzling jobbies are a hard sell.
Their selling good at Barrett Jackson in Vegas right now

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread