THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Will keep an eye out for large objects falling from the sky then 😐…..
Have no fear, me lady. As empty beer bottles enter earth's atmosphere and pass through, they will burn up. You will be safe. Goodbye for now. Or as we say on planet Bubba, "Yuins tahk cahre. See ya."

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant see it pepper.....I left my phone on the boat, so im using an old out dated slow pad. It wont load youtube for some reason. Ill have to wait to see it when I get to work.
Such a classic....I love key largo !! My home island !!

RayHeezy

Mar 26, 2014
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im having great reactions to giving detecting lessons at the sandbar......been charging 250 a day......I could probably get 350 no problem. Usally doing a lot more than detecting......picnic, detecting, lobster catching, and some wreck diving. Ill stop and check the galleon "chavez" which lies offshore of the islamorada sandbar. Know a person that found a pillar dollar at the deep end of the sand bar. Just had a guy on instagram tell me he has 6 gold coins he found in between indian key, and lignimvitie key !! Im getting on that spot.....ive searched 4 times for this spot with no success !! My gosh I love the summer!!
Do you captain your own vessel? I have a friend who just started a charter in your area, Salty Seamen's I think it is.
absolutely love what youre doing.
I was just down there a few weeks ago on a dive with Amoray to the SS City of Washington, tons of charcoal still down there.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you captain your own vessel? I have a friend who just started a charter in your area, Salty Seamen's I think it is.
absolutely love what youre doing.
I was just down there a few weeks ago on a dive with Amoray to the SS City of Washington, tons of charcoal still down there.
Screenshot_20220729-114949_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220729-114655_Instagram.jpg

I know of 2 guys with salty in there company name, and lightly salted charters is close by and I see them often at the sand bar. Im renewing my expired 100 ton, and am testing the waters with metal detecting type charters to the popular sand bars. So far so good.....getting a good reaction so far, and charged 200 yesterday, and got a 100 dollar tip this morning.....not to bad for a half day. Amoray divers is less than a mile from me......pm me when you come back, and maybe we can get out to a sand bar and hunt !! I have the perfect sand bar boat !! 18 maverick flats boat....good for four people on a sandbar trip !!

RayHeezy

Mar 26, 2014
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2039029 View attachment 2039030
I know of 2 guys with salty in there company name, and lightly salted charters is close by and I see them often at the sand bar. Im renewing my expired 100 ton, and am testing the waters with metal detecting type charters to the popular sand bars. So far so good.....getting a good reaction so far, and charged 200 yesterday, and got a 100 dollar tip this morning.....not to bad for a half day. Amoray divers is less than a mile from me......pm me when you come back, and maybe we can get out to a sand bar and hunt !! I have the perfect sand bar boat !! 18 maverick flats boat....good for four people on a sandbar trip !!
Just sent you a follow! Also had to check and he is Capt. Doug Drew with the Seamen's Adventures, are you familiar?
I might have to take a drive down before I start bartending for season up in Fort Myers beach! Except I pay in Busch Latte and Trulieve 😂

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just sent you a follow! Also had to check and he is Capt. Doug Drew with the Seamen's Adventures, are you familiar?
I might have to take a drive down before I start bartending for season up in Fort Myers beach! Except I pay in Busch Latte and Trulieve 😂
Thank you ray...ill have to check them out !! Pm me if you get this way !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread