THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Back at ya.
T-777!
Keeping your feet dry?
I know the worst of the recent flooding is not right on you.

But hey ....
[The flood of 1867 is the most significant flood ever recorded in east Tennessee. The Upper Tennessee Valley was especially susceptible to flooding thanks to its location between the Smoky Mountains to the east and the Cumberland Plateau to the west. The valley gradually slopes from southwest Virginia to Chattanooga, TN, with nearly all precipitation runoff from across the region flowing through Chattanooga.]

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T-777!
Keeping your feet dry?
I know the worst of the recent flooding is not right on you.

But hey ....
[The flood of 1867 is the most significant flood ever recorded in east Tennessee. The Upper Tennessee Valley was especially susceptible to flooding thanks to its location between the Smoky Mountains to the east and the Cumberland Plateau to the west. The valley gradually slopes from southwest Virginia to Chattanooga, TN, with nearly all precipitation runoff from across the region flowing through Chattanooga.]

Thanks for your thoughts, relevent. The creek on my property is about 300+ feet below my house so I should be good here at home. Low lands took a bit of a beating but nothing like them poor folks in Kentucky. I spent a lot of time in that area back when I visited coal mines for my company.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Great morning everyone wishing you all a wonderful day
JVA In da house!

Have a great one yourself.

Missed your help yesterday. But persevered and got a little dirt stirred up anyways.
Not feeling too inspired today though. Need to mount a handcrank to lift the trailer gate shut I think. It about whupped me.

Trying to get enthused enough to unchain and unstrap the tractor to get it off the trailer and put the front loader on , and lift the danged ramp again to close it to go to attack trees and brush. And close the ramp again to trailer it home.

(You could probably close it one handed. L.o.l..)

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JVA In da house!

Have a great one yourself.

Missed your help yesterday. But persevered and got a little dirt stirred up anyways.
Not feeling too inspired today though. Need to mount a handcrank to lift the trailer gate shut I think. It about whupped me.

Trying to get enthused enough to unchain and unstrap the tractor to get it off the trailer and put the front loader on , and lift the danged ramp again to close it to go to attack trees and brush. And close the ramp again to trailer it home.

(You could probably close it one handed. L.o.l..)
Thank you hope you're having a good day. Keeping busy with this estate sale

RayHeezy

Mar 26, 2014
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a permission recently across the river from the Edison and Ford winter estate, looks like I'll be in the front yard of the 1958 house. Super excited for this one

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220730-130806-867.png
    Screenshot_20220730-130806-867.png
    375.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20220730-130640-754.png
    Screenshot_20220730-130640-754.png
    717.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20220730-131301-047.png
    Screenshot_20220730-131301-047.png
    910.9 KB · Views: 10

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here's a bit of a scary.
The Mrs went for a well past due teeth cleaning.
The hygienist was talking about almost loosing her house, because of a Generac generator malfunction.
Husband doing the BBQ. thing and the little girl inquired about the smoke.
"Well Dear that's what happens when meat is grilled "
But daddy why does it smoke over there?
911 saved the house.
Still ?? On the reasons why it lit up.
She told the Mrs if they weren't home, the house would be gone.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a permission recently across the river from the Edison and Ford winter estate, looks like I'll be in the front yard of the 1958 house. Super excited for this one
Nice....sounds like opportunity. Good luck Ray!!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man.....that lot that has been recently worked at the end of aqua lane looks nice too !!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im already thinking about it....my swimming hole dosent open for a couple more hours !!......really need to go buy a new battery for the boat and get some range again....much more opportunity for gold out there at the spots that can only be accessed by boat. Keeps many hunters from getting out there....must have boat !!
"Land bound is boatless man"! Old Viking quote.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread