THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Peps x oh yes we are planning a little local one tonight after work, then back to “the” site Sat and Sunday 😆 please could I borrow your mental magnet powers again? 😂 x
Well you local one could produce a similar possibility

5F657711-EC16-495E-AF8C-90BC69ADB751_1_201_a.jpeg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow that’s a beauty 😍. True u never now what’s below you do you!
Seriously one never knows and you have the thoughts of aiming a tad higher in the sixpence age.
(I love the cracked die on the old bullhead) :headbang:

D7DD78EF-980C-4F49-9C71-760C47210F9A_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great morning all and a happy Friday to you all. Hope everyone is doing well. Hung out at the bar yesterday the chatter of the bar helps keep my anxiety down so that helps me a bit. Was catching up with the owner very nice guy. He had had a stroke so lost the use of his right arm yet still running the bar by himself that day. Offered to help him close and he said he wouldn't need help for that. Later though he asked if I could come in this afternoon and help clean up the bar and I said I would didn't want to be paid but he insisted. So I have something to do today which with my mind having something to do makes me happy and keeps me distracted

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great morning all and a happy Friday to you all. Hope everyone is doing well. Hung out at the bar yesterday the chatter of the bar helps keep my anxiety down so that helps me a bit. Was catching up with the owner very nice guy. He had had a stroke so lost the use of his right arm yet still running the bar by himself that day. Offered to help him close and he said he wouldn't need help for that. Later though he asked if I could come in this afternoon and help clean up the bar and I said I would didn't want to be paid but he insisted. So I have something to do today which with my mind having something to do makes me happy and keeps me distracted
There you go the time gets used without too much trouble.
Well done on the offering of helping out.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There you go the time gets used without too much trouble.
Well done on the offering of helping out.
Always been nice people to me when I'm out here so I have no problem helping. He let's me sit at the bar even if I'm not drinking. I have times where I can't stand being around no people out here so it helps to go there when I'm stuck in my own head

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions