THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Capt. You better check the special reserve rum.....those scally wags are probably locked in the rum room again......ships been off coarse for hours.....seems the night watch "O.V." has fallen overboard.....or is down there with the private stock asleep 😴!!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Capt. You better check the special reserve rum.....those scally wags are probably locked in the rum room again......ships been off coarse for hours.....seems the night watch "O.V." has fallen overboard.....or is down there with the private stock asleep 😴!!
“ is down there with the private stock asleep 😴!!”

Dem be fight’n words, day be! Where’s me cutlass? Nary a scallywag be drinking me private stock wit out me! Er, uh , I means de Cap’n’s private stock!

1659782393584.gif

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, Bart and Pepperj.

Long story short. ( er)
Gardening, harvesting, preserving, shopping, birthday party, dealing with my son in an altered state, finally headed for the lake at 9:10pm last night. At 10:22 got alert that alarms were going off at home. Had to send out the BuckIdgr’s. Must’ve been a moth or mouse. Hubby’s going perch fishing this morning and, finally, tonight we will be going to the banquet where I will collect $2,000.00 for the 8.14# fish that we almost didn’t weigh because it wasn’t very big for a derby fish.
Lol! Hubby says no more letting me have the first big fish! I am the only one who has collected $$$$ in 3 of these derbies. He’s a bit butt hurt. 😂😂😂😂

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning, Bart and Pepperj.

Long story short. ( er)
Gardening, harvesting, preserving, shopping, birthday party, dealing with my son in an altered state, finally headed for the lake at 9:10pm last night. At 10:22 got alert that alarms were going off at home. Had to send out the BuckIdgr’s. Must’ve been a moth or mouse. Hubby’s going perch fishing this morning and, finally, tonight we will be going to the banquet where I will collect $2,000.00 for the 8.14# fish that we almost didn’t weigh because it wasn’t very big for a derby fish.
Lol! Hubby says no more letting me have the first big fish! I am the only one who has collected $$$$ in 3 of these derbies. He’s a bit butt hurt. 😂😂😂😂
You'z the take it home the bread fisher type of lady.:headbang::hello2:
Now buy that man an ice cream cone-pat him on the head and say next year dear-there's always next year.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread