THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it’s nap time.

1659792005065.gif

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, Bart and Pepperj.

Long story short. ( er)
Gardening, harvesting, preserving, shopping, birthday party, dealing with my son in an altered state, finally headed for the lake at 9:10pm last night. At 10:22 got alert that alarms were going off at home. Had to send out the BuckIdgr’s. Must’ve been a moth or mouse. Hubby’s going perch fishing this morning and, finally, tonight we will be going to the banquet where I will collect $2,000.00 for the 8.14# fish that we almost didn’t weigh because it wasn’t very big for a derby fish.
Lol! Hubby says no more letting me have the first big fish! I am the only one who has collected $$$$ in 3 of these derbies. He’s a bit butt hurt. 😂😂😂😂
I KNEW IT !! WOOOO HOOOO !! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER !! CONGRATS !!

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried to do some metal detecting up here just to see if I'd get lucky and find something and never know where little gold nuggets will pop up around here my HF coil on the Deus picks them up quite well but I know the chance here is rather small but was bored. Quickly tired of that with all the trash and the ground being like rock this time of year here

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hustlin past .
Mornin all.

Watched a deer outback about an hour this morning.
Got my lizard brain functioning well enough to be annoyed at interwebs spent time..
L.o.l..

Be well!
make it so!
Wrest the rudder!
Master your own fate!

Ooops , beggin yer pardon ; I didn't see you there Cap'n....
Twas recitin a bit o a play twas playin ashore arr last port cha see?
:blackbeard:

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried to do some metal detecting up here just to see if I'd get lucky and find something and never know where little gold nuggets will pop up around here my HF coil on the Deus picks them up quite well but I know the chance here is rather small but was bored. Quickly tired of that with all the trash and the ground being like rock this time of year here
jv-good on detecting-don t let hard ground deter you-i once found an 1853 dime(with arrows) in an area that was basically solid rock-my little shovel would not even think about poking in the ground-i had to pry it out with a screwdriver-it was about an inch and a half deep

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jv-good on detecting-don t let hard ground deter you-i once found an 1853 dime(with arrows) in an area that was basically solid rock-my little shovel would not even think about poking in the ground-i had to pry it out with a screwdriver-it was about an inch and a half deep
I don't think I'll find anything like that there was a bar here like 1960s and and old house that was really small from like 1910. I've looked all over and found nothing all modern junk

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most any wooden ship or boat has a liveliness and grace that their modern contemporaries lack.I was once on a US Navy ship that took liberty in Genoa,Italy,a major seaport on the Med. I,d get up early and get some coffee then go up on deck just to watch the small fishing boats heading out for the day.Had those little one lunger engines,thump,thump,thump! Very pretty and the guys would always wave back if you acknowledged them.That was a very pleasant interlude to a deployment that wasn,t always so pleasant.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread