THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning John and RC
Feeling like a sauna kind of day again.
Hope your day goes well, easy, with a hint of learned pirate knowledge. ☠️
Thanks Pepper, hope your day is going good thus far. This isolation watching this place is getting to me I don't mind the area so much it is I don't like being by myself all day long for days. I wish I had friends and gas wasn't so much so at least someone could visit. My uncle said I should talk to the guy across the road a old gold miner but yeah anxiety says no lol

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I've ran into a house sitting issue lol. I heard noises in the back and I'm thinking ugh dumb dogs making noise though I slowly realize both dogs are with me in the same room. So hmm something is off. I go to the back see a window screen with a hole in it now and now I think a squirrel is in here somewhere lol

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I've ran into a house sitting issue lol. I heard noises in the back and I'm thinking ugh dumb dogs making noise though I slowly realize both dogs are with me in the same room. So hmm something is off. I go to the back see a window screen with a hole in it now and now I think a squirrel is in here somewhere lol
thats funny jv-at least it gives you somebody to talk to-you re doing good on detecting-keep after it-i have a feeling that you re going to hit something-bart and blossom and wd have all hit nice licks lately-you might as well too

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats funny jv-at least it gives you somebody to talk to-you re doing good on detecting-keep after it-i have a feeling that you re going to hit something-bart and blossom and wd have all hit nice licks lately-you might as well too
Found the culprit in a back room looks like it's lived in here awhile. Now what to do I don't like killing things but also don't want it running amuk in here. Just a little squirrel

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 for each day of the week.
I'll go through them in a single morning.But what I'm trying to do with this holding tank is have a supply of minnows at home . Local bait shops (like everything else) are having "supply problems".This way I can cover the days they dont have them in stock :):icon_thumright: Also ,no KIAs in the tank since this mornings post :headbang:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll go through them in a single morning.But what I'm trying to do with this holding tank is have a supply of minnows at home . Local bait shops (like everything else) are having "supply problems".This way I can cover the days they dont have them in stock :):icon_thumright: Also ,no KIAs in the tank since this mornings post :headbang:
My Grandfather had a bait shop and store on a local lake for a bunch of years.He had a concrete minnow vat in the shade with a aerator that hung from the roof he had over it.Two things I learned from him about minnows is to keep them cool and aerated and you,ll lose very few. He raised his own crickets too,but that,s another story.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread