THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like I’m stuck in the galley tonight. Here’s what I came up with.

I took 2 medium yellow squash and sliced them thinly. Then in a large skillet, I sautéed them in a little bit of olive oil for 5 minutes. Then I put them in a bowl and set aside. To the skillet I added one pound ground beef, one onion diced, 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper. Browned that all together. Drained the fat off, and added 10ounces of Alfredo sauce and some mushrooms I had drained off. Greased a casserole dish with butter. Placed 1/2 of the meat mixture to dish. Layered 1/2 the squash and then a layer of 1/2 cup shredded cheddar. Repeat with meat sauce and then squash. Covered and baked for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then pulled it out and added 1/2cup shredded cheddar and returned uncovered to oven for 5 minutes.

Looks good but I don’t know.

88B06E45-2D83-4C9A-B0CE-318C88439F4D.jpeg

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220808_182615.jpg
20220808_182640.jpg

Another fantastic after work swim....got all the sweat off and feel refreshed after sweating all day. And taking home another gold band....woooo hoooo !! Had my equinox fly out of my truck at 50 mph.....it made a beautiful landing in the middle of afternoon rush hour traffic. Just like a fighter jet touching down perfectly. It touched down coil first, and then arm cuff.....nothing else touched the pavement !! It slid for 60 feet in the middle of U.S.1 !! I slammed on the breaks and jump out in a sprint......I ran back 100 yards, waving and screaming. 4 cars just missed running it over !! I figured it was done anyway from the impact.....I found some small scratches on the arm cuff !! Thats it !! Turned on and worked fine underwater for 2 hours !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just waiting for the weekend to end so I can go scrape the bottom of gold !!
Just starting to scrape up the gold today....only been 3 or 4 days since I went here last, and a gold was lost in that short time !!

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2040653 View attachment 2040654
Another fantastic after work swim....got all the sweat off and feel refreshed after sweating all day. And taking home another gold band....woooo hoooo !! Had my equinox fly out of my truck at 50 mph.....it made a beautiful landing in the middle of afternoon rush hour traffic. Just like a fighter jet touching down perfectly. It touched down coil first, and then arm cuff.....nothing else touched the pavement !! It slid for 60 feet in the middle of U.S.1 !! I slammed on the breaks and jump out in a sprint......I ran back 100 yards, waving and screaming. 4 cars just missed running it over !! I figured it was done anyway from the impact.....I found some small scratches on the arm cuff !! Thats it !! Turned on and worked fine underwater for 2 hours !!
Ooooooh so that's why I can't find anything metal detecting Bart finds it all lol

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And on that note... i will run away now.

G night... sleep tight... and dont let teh ship bugs bite.

C u n a.m
You don,t let any of those Red and Blue lizards bite! Remember,410 shotgun,#5 lead shot,25 yards.BOOM! Tastes just like chicken! Head shots only so you don,t have to pick the shot out of your teeth!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
The fall derby winning prize is this

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fall derby winning prize is this

Not to detract from the prize,but that sounds like the spiel from a veteran used car salesman!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions