THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 2040653 View attachment 2040654
Another fantastic after work swim....got all the sweat off and feel refreshed after sweating all day. And taking home another gold band....woooo hoooo !! Had my equinox fly out of my truck at 50 mph.....it made a beautiful landing in the middle of afternoon rush hour traffic. Just like a fighter jet touching down perfectly. It touched down coil first, and then arm cuff.....nothing else touched the pavement !! It slid for 60 feet in the middle of U.S.1 !! I slammed on the breaks and jump out in a sprint......I ran back 100 yards, waving and screaming. 4 cars just missed running it over !! I figured it was done anyway from the impact.....I found some small scratches on the arm cuff !! Thats it !! Turned on and worked fine underwater for 2 hours !!
You are very lucky! That should have been run over. Very, very lucky.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like I’m stuck in the galley tonight. Here’s what I came up with.

I took 2 medium yellow squash and sliced them thinly. Then in a large skillet, I sautéed them in a little bit of olive oil for 5 minutes. Then I put them in a bowl and set aside. To the skillet I added one pound ground beef, one onion diced, 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper. Browned that all together. Drained the fat off, and added 10ounces of Alfredo sauce and some mushrooms I had drained off. Greased a casserole dish with butter. Placed 1/2 of the meat mixture to dish. Layered 1/2 the squash and then a layer of 1/2 cup shredded cheddar. Repeat with meat sauce and then squash. Covered and baked for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then pulled it out and added 1/2cup shredded cheddar and returned uncovered to oven for 5 minutes.

Looks good but I don’t know.

View attachment 2040626

We been using your fried water recipe on our squash.
Seasoning helps. (?)

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 2040653 View attachment 2040654
Another fantastic after work swim....got all the sweat off and feel refreshed after sweating all day. And taking home another gold band....woooo hoooo !! Had my equinox fly out of my truck at 50 mph.....it made a beautiful landing in the middle of afternoon rush hour traffic. Just like a fighter jet touching down perfectly. It touched down coil first, and then arm cuff.....nothing else touched the pavement !! It slid for 60 feet in the middle of U.S.1 !! I slammed on the breaks and jump out in a sprint......I ran back 100 yards, waving and screaming. 4 cars just missed running it over !! I figured it was done anyway from the impact.....I found some small scratches on the arm cuff !! Thats it !! Turned on and worked fine underwater for 2 hours !!
Never a dull moment with you!

Put it on the roof next time.
It will fly off /out faster....

Congrats on the gold!

I did an informal ring count last night. ( On one hand. )
Then used one finger to count the gold and silver and precious metals annnnd......... Had a bare finger!:laughing7:

Imma gonna have to go a piratin iffin any decent rings are agonna be scored.
Is there a trick to getting them off folks fingers when they're protesting?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I’m struggling .

1660008795866.gif

Good night pirates.

Top Member Reactions