THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Treasure maybe.,, Rum is debatable... as far as the "sharing" part.... its more of a "caring thing"...

I couldn't imagine one hanging with me sober. :P
well to demonstrate just how caring I am, I will forego the rum, in lieu of extra treasure…… no thanks needed, just doing my bit for my fellow crew 😆 xx every little helps as they say 😆 x

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
440px-Bartholomew_Roberts_Flag4.svg.png

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just telling my boss about my excitement of finding the knights pendant, and explaining how it could have been on his horses bridle to show it was his etc, having ridden horses all my life it just love it and got quite misty eyed with emotion….. his response… “oh so like a number plate on a car you mean?” crushed and a little bit heart broken I ended the call. 😔😂😂😂
Some folks just have no romance or imagination!:icon_thumleft:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well my lifetime of "good" finds are embarrassing compared to yours lol. Take finds are just days to months my lifetime of finds comes nowhere near that lol.
Morning John
You're only a quick trip across the 10, then turn right when you taste salt.
Then you can be busy helping Bart with your own pile.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well to demonstrate just how caring I am, I will forego the rum, in lieu of extra treasure…… no thanks needed, just doing my bit for my fellow crew 😆 xx every little helps as they say 😆 x
Ahhh a true lady ! ! !

***ARC whispers into Blossom's ear***

"Um perhaps you could persuade WD to follow your lead"....

***ARC drops a few extra pieces of treasure on the table in front of Blossom and winks ***

"Um... there will be MUCH MORE TREASURE awaiting the day you conform WD into a "dry version" of WD...

***ARC winks again and drops another little piece of treasure"

hhhhhhmmmmmmm

ARrrrg.... ehhhhhhhh errrrrrrrr ummmmm...............................

OK OK here take all of the treasure i have ! ! ! ... just PLEASE get that Rum succubus into an ARC AA class ! ! !

Uh hem....

Yes,,,,... now......... as you were....

And soon we will discus your treasure income and conforming the rest of the crew.

:P

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhh a true lady ! ! !

***ARC drops a few extra pieces of treasure on the table in front of Blossom and winks ***

"Um... there will be MUCH MORE TREASURE awaiting the day you conform WD into a "dry version" of WD...

hhhhhhmmmmmmm

OK OK here take all of the treasure i have ! ! ! ... just PLEASE get that Rum succubus into an ARC AA class ! ! !

Uh hem....

And soon we will discus your treasure income and conforming the rest of the crew.

A completely scurrilous and self serving piece of drivel.Fit for nothing but consignment to the loo for obvious use there! I speak only for myself,but I,m a lifelong non conformist and rebel with a violent streak when pushed by anyone to conform to any set of rules,especially rules intended to lessen the intake of rum by myself or any of our rowdy Piratical crew. To attempt to suade a member of said crew by tempting her with dubious offers of an unseen but purported"Treasure"is little more than a poorly hidden attempt to gather yet more rum for yourself. Your suasive powers need attention.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A completely scurrilous and self serving piece of drivel.Fit for nothing but consignment to the loo for obvious use there! I speak only for myself,but I,m a lifelong non conformist and rebel with a violent streak when pushed by anyone to conform to any set of rules,especially rules intended to lessen the intake of rum by myself or any of our rowdy Piratical crew. To attempt to suade a member of said crew by tempting her with dubious offers of an unseen but purported"Treasure"is little more than a poorly hidden attempt to gather yet more rum for yourself. Your suasive powers need attention.
Crash hones another bayonet.Etches ARC,s name on blade!:angry5:

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Ahhh a true lady ! ! !

hhhhhhmmmmmmm

Uh hem....

Well, what a day this has turned into thinks an excited Blossom, the Cap not only spoke to me, but gave me a glimpse into his bulging pockets, a topic me and the Lady WD had often discussed, while secretly watching him and sir pepper’s yoga sessions on deck.

The task is daunting however, rumour below deck is that the good Lady has not been fully sober since she happened upon the experimental cooking class in the gallery where a certain “red sauce” was being created, by several crew members, the shock waves of it’s consumption however ensure no wood worm or lice dares set foot upon the vessel.🤔

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, what a day this has turned into thinks an excited Blossom, the Cap not only spoke to me, but gave me a glimpse into his bulging pockets, a topic me and the Lady WD had often discussed, while secretly watching him and sir pepper’s yoga sessions on deck.

The task is daunting however, rumour below deck is that the good Lady has not been fully sober since she happened upon the experimental cooking class in the gallery where a certain “red sauce” was being created, by several crew members, the shock waves of it’s consumption however ensure no wood worm or lice dares set foot upon the vessel.🤔
Beware blossom we have seen these signs before exhibited by the Capt.
His font are slurred.
Well I can only say so much.

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Beware blossom we have seen these signs before exhibited by the Capt.
His font are slurred.
Well I can only say so much.
thank you for the heads up Sir Pepper, my innocence and Belief in the very best of people, has lead me a time or time into very murky waters before.

Next time Cap presents his treasure, I shall bite it hard to see if it is the real thing, before accepting a mission. oh and can I say your downward dog yoga position is ….. quite mesmerising 😳 x

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread