THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh and did you say you can have conversations about politics ? ? ?

**YAWWWN***... arrrrrg never mind dont bother answering.... i just got real tired all of a sudden.

:P
Welp I never claimed to be an exciting individual lol

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
True,but still feels more like a sense of great loss to me. All dogs are special,now and then you,re lucky enough to get one that stands out among them all.Those hurt the worst to lose. I always thought it was unfair that a dog didn,t have the same span as their man,or woman as the case may be.But I don,t get to make the rules.
Oh, I am sorry for the confusion. I meant “Destiny “ is what Bart should name his detector.

I have lost a fair few family pets. When the MR said he didn’t want to have any more, I easily conceded. It is heart wrenching to lose them.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have a mutinous lot that do LOVE that forum. you know like just about all the crew members that pay for such frivolities. 🫣
Lots of us frolic and cause mayhem over there lol and sometimes I get chewed out by the mods lol

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I most definitely am and that is a cold hard fact in the matter at hand. No ifs ands or buts. Welp this has been the whole point of this exercise in my weird unnecessary hobby of argumentation/debating lol

Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Politics is one of the few things my brain can hold a conversation with but otherwise casual conversation my brain goes blank. I don't know how you guys do it lol. Everyone can go on and on and have stuff to say be funny and all that I just can't
My Mom once said my mind was a vast storehouse of useless knowledge,maybe that helps.She was a good Mom and I loved her any way!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread