THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Top of the day to you blossom, hope all is sailing along smoothly on this humpday of the week.
Thanks Peps, yes all is very good my end…. It’s Himself‘s birthday today … so will be out this evening woofing it up in the fields, am hopeful I will be able to find an earth offering to present to him as his present 😅 xx

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks Peps, yes all is very good my end…. It’s Himself‘s birthday today … so will be out this evening woofing it up in the fields, am hopeful I will be able to find an earth offering to present to him as his present 😅 xx
Well Happy Birthday to your mate. :occasion13:
Now buy him a pint later, and find him a earth offering, as he has the real keeper as his mate in life.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MANY THANKS to all, for your posts yesterday on Bella :headbang::hello::notworthy:
So sorry to here that roger....I missed a couple pages and missed it yesterday. Hope you feel better soon and the tears dry up. God bless bella !!

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mornin all.

JVA : you still haven't found that big squirrel's horde?
I see you found a couple spoons it hauled out through the hole in the screen. Or out of someone's home or hand around there.
:laughing7:
The spoon made me mad I thought it was silver I was thinking finally hours of digging trash in rock ground paid off nope just a 1960 stainless steel Everlasting Rose spoon. I'll try metal detecting here again as something has to have been lost when that old house was there. It was used up until the 1980s but is from like 1910.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The spoon made me mad I thought it was silver I was thinking finally hours of digging trash in rock ground paid off nope just a 1960 stainless steel Everlasting Rose spoon. I'll try metal detecting here again as something has to have been lost when that old house was there. It was used up until the 1980s but is from like 1910.
Always like spoons.
If someone can lose one , they could lose most anything.
And if it was a kid out digging with one , who knows what they buried?

Found one big one by a creek the handle was bent at the bowl like a kid might have been scooping with it. No gold nearby though...
Another big one at an old homestead outside the main traffic wall's windows.
But stuff was tossed out windows by the fire department during a prior fire. Not sure if kid related spoon travel or not.
Nope. No gold there either! Darn it.
(I keep hunting po folks places it seems. So like my own.)

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day everyone. Think we are getting smarter with all our technology and the internet? See how you do on this 1912 8th grade test from Bullitt County, Kentucky. I already know how today's 8th graders AND college grads would do.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day everyone. Think we are getting smarter with all our technology and the internet? See how you do on this 1912 8th grade test from Bullitt County, Kentucky. I already know how today's 8th graders AND college grads would do.

There is no think I can I know I probably can't but I be dumb in the first place so yup lol

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both of you is smart uns. Yuins learnt well.
I think I'll spend the rest of my day being stubborn and dumb metal detecting this area in the tiniest glimmer of hope I'll find something. Time to unleash my stubbornness. I'm sure I'll get mad at the amount of trash, the heat, and hard as rock ground.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread