THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're in Cali.
Probably an olive fork there...
Safer for me to call it a pickle / olive fork.
But , styles vary. And an olive fork can often be two tined. Unless three tined.
Which pickle forks are. Unless two tined.

Here's a fancy pickle fork.
tennessee-pickle-fork-betsy-cullen.jpg
Looks like a bunch of forks shooting the bird to me,old Sheriff Larry had a sense of humor!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
All that stuff is OK. Around here folks were more inclined to spear a pickle with a pocket knife!
Well yeah.
After whittlin the stuck cork out of a bottle of conservation juice ya -al ready got the knife out anywho. Might as well stab a pickle or two out de barrel while yer at it.
Careful on the pickled eggs in the jar though. Cloud up the water too much an folks get gun shy of em. Lessen you's want more eggs left for yersef.:icon_thumright:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well yeah.
After whittlin the stuck cork out of a bottle of conservation juice ya -al ready got the knife out anywho. Might as well stab a pickle or two out de barrel while yer at it.
Careful on the pickled eggs in the jar though. Cloud up the water too much an folks get gun shy of em. Lessen you want more eggs left for yersef.:icon_thumright:
Pickled eggs!And beer! A unique cure for the current gas shortage!:icon_thumleft:

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well.....im not gonna just keep driving and let it go.....I had to stop and try to get it, and I probably would have stopped to clean it up even if it had been run over all 4 times. I was also concerned about someone trying to avoid it at the last second and causing a crash.....and even just damaging another person's vehicle. I stayed on the shoulder until the coast was clear, and I could dart out and retrieve it. I was 100% sure it would never work again.....it was a very graceful landing that I just managed to see in the rearview.....it was still sliding along when I came to a stop. The coil cover and arm cuff were the only thing in contact with asphalt. I thought that the second I submerged it...it would flood. What a machine this one has been.....2 pillar dollars in the 20,000 + range, a gold coin worth 6,000, and a lot of gold jewelry and gemstones. This machine has produced the most treasure of all the machines combined.....I might have to give it a name !!
Yes....you did do well!

But you described running back down the hiway forcing drivers to miss.

I would have done the same. Got off, waited my chance and darted. (And I do not "dart" as well as I once could).

But remember one thing, that piece of machinery has found *N O T H I N G * !!!!!

...............*YOU* did! :thumbsup:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes....you did do well!

But you described running back down the hiway forcing drivers to miss.

I would have done the same. Got off, waited my chance and darted. (And I do not "dart" as well as I once could).

But remember one thing, that piece of machinery has found *N O T H I N G * !!!!!

...............*YOU* did! :thumbsup:
Ya....I was sprinting against traffic and waving franticly, but I did stay on the shoulder until the perfect moment to retrieve the old magic treasure wand. It will go inside the truck from now on !! Somehow enough air caught it to make it levitate right out of the truck ??

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good evening, pirates & piratesses!

Big day here. I took the 3 munchkins shopping for school shoes, then lunch, then met up with my ladies at the scuba shop to get our equipment. We did not know we had to take tanks also. He wanted to give us 4 a piece, but , that wasn’t happening. Check out starts tomorrow and we’ll probably have to run the tanks back Friday and exchange them. IDK. I guess the quarries don’t provide services during the week, only weekends.

I’m so excited! I hope I can sleep. Lots of stuff to do before we go in the morning. The rum stores are safe from me. 🙃

2658F761-4B20-45D7-B61A-86929448B343.jpeg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Peps, yes all is very good my end…. It’s Himself‘s birthday today … so will be out this evening woofing it up in the fields, am hopeful I will be able to find an earth offering to present to him as his present 😅 xx
Oh gosh! Happy belated birthday to himself! 🎂🥳Sorry I missed the first one aboard the ship.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
The spoon made me mad I thought it was silver I was thinking finally hours of digging trash in rock ground paid off nope just a 1960 stainless steel Everlasting Rose spoon. I'll try metal detecting here again as something has to have been lost when that old house was there. It was used up until the 1980s but is from like 1910.
That’s the spirit! Keep digging!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Please note not a failure because being drunk if anything that increased metal detecting productivity but a failure because I just found nothing good lol
I disagree. Your level of good and mine is mucho different. Your finds would make me happy for days maybe weeks. All relative , I suppose. And location, location, location.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions