THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well guys and gals, we need to figure out how to sell our pull tabs to the designers for the stars. This is Katy Perry from her Las Vegas show last weekend.

DE2E0714-78DA-4D08-95D6-ECDB4D78F8E8.jpeg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
You're such a stickler to chrome-wait there's no chrome left-just plastic bumpers-bummer.
How come you get your name on a sticker?
I don't really believe it though (Picture proof WD!)
I think WD is doing the flattery thing to get a extra ration before her dive (rum courage)
Personally I would need a few travelling around with those bombs in the trunk
Maybe that's her new race car-bottles of Nitro in the trunk.
Now that would be a wheelie type of ride.
I'm sure of it now-look pirates it the WD new car-has to be-has her new handle on the side.

View attachment 2041034
Nope, not me. I can see how it could easily be mistaken but not with that number. Nope, nope nope!

:angel5:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Mornin JVA.

Doin alright here.
Kinda bummed I've not recovered a pickle fork like you and Bart.
But hey , it's a long ways to the podium.

Maybe someday.
I do have a spread knife. Butter or jam or caviar or something.
Not sure where it's from anymore. Should clean it better although I did have it in the silverware drawer at one time. Odd , my ladyfriend didn't use it. I don't think .

Someday.....
C'mon pickle fork! Come to Poppa!
Big ol squealing hit in my headphones. Oh wait , that's inside my head..

So now that I have a couple of days to recollect, I believe I am wrong. It was not a pickle fork that Bart found. It was a shrimp fork, me thinks.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
What are you talking about Bart doesn't find pull tabs that's crazy talk only silver, gold, and platinum
Oh no! He’s got a jar full of those. Just one jar, not like us lowly pirates who have more pull tabs than we have jars. And, his jar is not full. However, now that I have shown proof of the treasure quality of a clean, shiny pull tab, I am positive he will lead the way to connecting with the dress makers of the elite.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well guys and gals, we need to figure out how to sell our pull tabs to the designers for the stars. This is Katy Perry from her Las Vegas show last weekend.

View attachment 2041176
I never realized that she was such a tough gal.
Seen guys crush the beer can on the forehead-but she takes to a whole new level.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nope, not me. I can see how it could easily be mistaken but not with that number. Nope, nope nope!

:angel5:
Morning WD
Ya if I was more tech savvy I would of edited that part out.
But I'm still sticking to the rear hind quarter's part. :laughing7:

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Good morning one and all, it’s Friday, AND me nd himself are off next week so no work can only mean one thing… our quest will kick into high gear, and I WILL find some treasure to make you all proud 😆 (I honestly do think of you all when I head out… I’m like… hmmm which way would those “seasoned professionals“ head if they were here…. ) 😂😂

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread