THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning one and all… am off out to the fields, hoping to make it 3 for 3 on the medieval artifacts 😉 but also reality is im just greatful to be out of the office 😆 xx hope u all have a good Tuesday x
Best of luck today blossom.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220816_074614.jpg
2 swims....2 golds. That earring is hollow.....lots of times ill find a target, and then drop it again to see the numbers.....when I dropped this earring it almost floated, and took along time to sink.....its one of the lightest pieces of gold I ever found. The trapped air inside it makes it buoyant.....I saw this piece in the sand....when I scanned it....there was not much signal....very weak and scratchy.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 2041783 2 swims....2 golds. That earring is hollow.....lots of times ill find a target, and then drop it again to see the numbers.....when I dropped this earring it almost floated, and took along time to sink.....its one of the lightest pieces of gold I ever found. The trapped air inside it makes it buoyant.....I saw this piece in the sand....when I scanned it....there was not much signal....very weak and scratchy.
Morning Bart
Congrats on the gold.
Amazing how light they can make things like that.
Is there a couple of grams even?

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning one and all… am off out to the fields, hoping to make it 3 for 3 on the medieval artifacts 😉 but also reality is im just greatful to be out of the office 😆 xx hope u all have a good Tuesday x
Congrats....I looked at that and had no clue....the history is so different.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats....I looked at that and had no clue....the history is so different.
It's what ever floats one's boat.
Then again those big sea ships were not sailing full of gold from your waters when folks were dropping things in blossoms dirt.
Some really old shite in those fields..:headbang::headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread