THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning John how’s the itch doing this morning?
A lot better with the meds I don't look terrible anymore lol. Been a rough few weeks and days. Between being sick from poison oak and bad news last night. The house we were looking at got sold and pretty much crushed my family. I could care less about this lands sale now. Too much disappointment lately and things I've dealt with so I'm feeling a real low

Evan in CA

Dec 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot better with the meds I don't look terrible anymore lol. Been a rough few weeks and days. Between being sick from poison oak and bad news last night. The house we were looking at got sold and pretty much crushed my family. I could care less about this lands sale now. Too much disappointment lately and things I've dealt with so I'm feeling a real low
Damm that’s sucks, I was hoping you get that house so I can come up there and you could show me how to find gold nuggets lol. Glad you feeling better from the poison oak at least

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damm that’s sucks, I was hoping you get that house so I can come up there and you could show me how to find gold nuggets lol. Glad you feeling better from the poison oak at least
Spirit is really broken though. I needed the change and was looking forward to it. It's bad because we would go out and chat with the owners they promised the house to us said we'd have nothing to worry about and then screwed us over. Been going through hell mental health wise life has been eh. Having the hope for that place gave me something to look forward to to keep going. So now I'm crushed really bad. Crushed the whole family. My mother didn't go to work won't come out of her room step father was almost in tears when he told us it was sold last night. My family has gone through hell this year. Just all disappointment..

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Same to you hope you're having a good day
Sorry to hear about the loss of the sale.
It's usually a sad one for the potential buyer and the seller.
They know in their hearts that one family is better suited for taking over their home.
But in reality money talks and they have to consider what's good for their future plans
Sometimes things just don't happen for a reason.
We've been all hot on a purchase before, lost it, cried, heartbreaking, but years later.....
Gee aren't you glad we didn't buy that.....

Last edited:

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about the loss of the sale.
It's usually a sad one for the potential buyer and the seller.
They know in their hearts that one family is better suited for taking over their home.
But in reality money talks and they ha w to consider what's good for their future plans
Sometimes things just don't happen for a reason.
We've been all hot on a purchase before, lost it, cried, heartbreaking, but years later.....
Gee aren't you glad we didn't buy that.....
Don't think there's going to be anything better than that. Kind of leaves my family in a bad place. I harbor no ill feelings to the sellers just sucks

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has been fun but it was much much much worse before I got meds

Attachments

• 20220816_154003.jpg
    20220816_154003.jpg
    715.4 KB · Views: 15

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good Morning shipmates, bit of a disaster, rain has stopped play 😔 I know we desperately need it here, but hopefully it will clear after Lunch… hope you all have a good day xx
Morning blossom
Put the slicker and wellies on.
I will say your clay is some sticky when wet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread