THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OK... off... may not be back for awhile... wish us luck.

View attachment 2047741
Well ARC, it looks like your going to get hit regardless.
It's borderline on a Cat.3
Hope for a pink modelling but 3 out of 4 has you in its sights.
The dark orange model track isn't your friend.
Hopefully before mid-week next things will improve.

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 8.00.43 AM.png

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well hope the rest of the crew has a great day. May the breezes be warm as right now it's feeling like the low 30's tad chilly.
The Pepper is looking for the insulated once again-mariana wool is on the list of morning things to wear.
Forecasting frost tonight-means getting the ground coverings out to cover the delicate plants.
Will look like early halloween probably with all the white covers.
Bugs-be-gone :headbang::hello2::notworthy:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well hope the rest of the crew has a great day. May the breezes be warm as right now it's feeling like the low 30's tad chilly.
The Pepper is looking for the insulated once again-mariana wool is on the list of morning things to wear.
Forecasting frost tonight-means getting the ground coverings out to cover the delicate plants.
I am ready for the bugs to be gone! Apparently they are moving in, though!

2847C08E-FB8D-4601-9D7E-042AB18AADC2.jpeg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Turned the furnace on to greet the 30's F. temps last night.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great morning everyone and a happy Friday to you all. Get to do some yard work for my mothers friend tomorrow since the lady can't do it herself I go and take care of it isn't a big yard so helping is no problem and I find joy in helping others. Then dealing with having to move soon house close next Friday. Had to give away our animals. Not been a fun process and disappointing as can be but tis life it's mostly full of suck and a few okay times I guess.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARRrrrg... i am so not ready for this... Upgraded again... this thing is gonna be a monster.

sheeeesh i have a lot to do... Man o man this is gonna be at the very least a VERY hard long week... and for many this will be life changing and or worse,,,

talk about stress.

Wish us luck... we are gonna need it.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARRrrrg... i am so not ready for this... Upgraded again... this thing is gonna be a monster.

sheeeesh i have a lot to do... Man o man this is gonna be at the very least a VERY hard long week... and for many this will be life changing and or worse,,,

talk about stress.

Wish us luck... we are gonna need it.
Wish you luck and hoping all will be

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ok. You are killing me. I have gone back and read and re-read. No idea what you are referring to, and I am afraid to ask. I mean it leaves me wide open. But I will take the bait. What am I supposedly grabbing?
Ok, sorry I spaced it.
Had to run.
Leaving you wasn't fun.
Now I'm back I will say, while the ARC was cleaning the 🐕 💩 off the Bins, did you get a chance to grab the rum 🗝 ?

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im outta here....today is the day !!
Arrrggghhh.....today wasn't the day....islamoradamark and I had a blast screaming around in his contender !! And we did a great scouting trip into unfamiliar areas to both of us. My wreck could not be found, and will have to be explored again. Only a few targets all day. The main thing is I checked all the banks where these bars were supposed to have been found, and I know what they look like....when the hurricane comes everything could change here, and we will check again....and again...and again...

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a Flagler railroad train car today.....mark and I spotted it in the shallows, neither of us had ever seen this crazy piece of bottom....it had giant concrete pillars laying all over the bottom in 6-8 feet of water.....there was pipes and plate steel, and the train trolly ?? The one that goes on the tracks, and 2 guys use a lever to get it going.....I think thats what I found on the bottom !! I jumped in at the front of all this debri while mark, went down stream in the boat. I quickly drifted down current over the top of the debri....it was a rush....thousands of fish...nurse sharks,yellow jacks,pilchards,mangrove snapper,grunts,spadefish,lobster,angelfish,hogfish,chubs,spadefish, barracuda and im sure I forgot some !! Current was 4knots, and I couldn't slow down at all....it was a great little discovery that ill get on film at slack/ebb tide !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread