THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220919_104524.jpg

Mushrooms all over my bosses yard.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Bart
Don't be feeding a feast on them-burp
Now in the last photo lower left-a bead?
View attachment 2047839
Green fertilizing pellets for the lawn....I think....I see some others too, now that you brought it to my attention !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gonna be some long days ahead preparing for this storm.....im not wishing it on ARC, but dang it would be nice to stop all this hard work because it's moving that way and not my way. Either way ill be working my arse off....I tend to prep differently than most.....I worry about my paying jobs first.....then by Monday ill tackle all my home prep that hasn't got done by my wife.....if I still need to. Main priority for house today is freezing cases of water, getting the big yeti coolers from work to the house, and the shutters up. At work ill go with my kid this morning and strip all the canvas and cushions off each boat, and distribute hurricane lines to each boat.....can't tie off till the last second for other boat traffic concerns. Then....there's my outdoor tent wood shop !! This is a chit show of work that will have to get done sometime we have probably 10 big carport tents for our shop that will have to be stripped off and all our shop tools wrapped in the tarps or brought indoors !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
@JVA5th
Here ya go buddy! About 30 minutes of fun, fun, fun.

View attachment 2047659
I have to go back to this and tell you what I did. I don’t remember if I posted about buying a new coil for my old Tecknetics Delta 4000. I had to return it because it had a female connection and it needs to be a male connection. So I was bummed. Well, the other day I was in the barn loft and I spied the remains of the Bounty Hunter II . I picked it up and was bumming out because I knew it didn’t work anymore. AANNDDD, I noticed it! Right there in the middle,”Technetiks!” IDK if I am spelling it right or not, but you get it. I brought it down, scrounged up some batteries and rigged it up to my Delta 4000. IT WORKED! I have a backup detector! Yay!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I did not come up with the saying. We’re watching Ridiculousness and the guest said it. “ If Canadians wore cowboy boots, this is what it would look like.” ROFL!

What's wrong with dat-I ask! :laughing7:
Seriously that picture brings back a lot of beer drinking going to the wharf/beach scenes, where it was toss the jeans-put on the new boots get them soaking wet-get dressed-go get drunk-wake up to blistered feet-broken in new boots. :occasion14:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Gonna be some long days ahead preparing for this storm.....im not wishing it on ARC, but dang it would be nice to stop all this hard work because it's moving that way and not my way. Either way ill be working my arse off....I tend to prep differently than most.....I worry about my paying jobs first.....then by Monday ill tackle all my home prep that hasn't got done by my wife.....if I still need to. Main priority for house today is freezing cases of water, getting the big yeti coolers from work to the house, and the shutters up. At work ill go with my kid this morning and strip all the canvas and cushions off each boat, and distribute hurricane lines to each boat.....can't tie off till the last second for other boat traffic concerns. Then....there's my outdoor tent wood shop !! This is a chit show of work that will have to get done sometime we have probably 10 big carport tents for our shop that will have to be stripped off and all our shop tools wrapped in the tarps or brought indoors !!
I can only imagine all the preparations you guys have to do. I wouldn’t want to deal with it. In my opinion it is way worse than dealing with tornadoes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread