THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning, hope you're doing well, house will either close Friday or earlier. 30 days to vacate after closing. Probably going to be living in town as all plans have fallen away. 320,000 in inheritance is a lot to put down on a house so that should help. Though I'm not happy with the idea of town all I know is country. Lots to do.
Well that's a bonus on closing, the 30 days that is.
Unless there's an rental agreement, up here usually the key is handed over with the cheque.
How big is the town?

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that's a bonus on closing, the 30 days that is.
Unless there's an rental agreement, up here usually the key is handed over with the cheque.
How big is the town?
Look up Merced California. Not the greatest place but it is what it is.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Look up Merced California. Not the greatest place but it is what it is.
I'll help ya'll find a home out of the city.
Bring a snow shovel!

This is S.E. of my hunting property a few minutes.
Over priced (per me) based on it's last sold for price.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bring a snow shovel!

I tried to talk them to move out of California. Didn't work. Family, weather, coast. I'd rather be elsewhere and sacrifice a bit for cheaper living and having things easier. But not my place when I just live with them to have a say. So I respect it. Beggers can't be choosers tis a fact of life. If I didn't screw my own life up so much I'd have options but eh I'm me I don't seem to do anything right.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bring a snow shovel!

Up here you can add another 400K to the price.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I tried to talk them to move out of California. Didn't work. Family, weather, coast. I'd rather be elsewhere and sacrifice a bit for cheaper living and having things easier. But not my place when I just live with them to have a say. So I respect it. Beggers can't be choosers tis a fact of life. If I didn't screw my own life up so much I'd have options but eh I'm me I don't seem to do anything right.
You own a Deus and I think I did right.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We mirror the same thoughts.
Love my 🇨🇦 🍁
But 💩 that R 🏃‍ it 🥵
I love California don't love how it's ran and well the people in the major cities here not the brightest bulbs for the most part don't like most them but I know there are good people amongst them I won't overly generalize. Just to exist in California is a major struggle and people keep voting for the same stuff that makes it this way. I truly don't get it.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ehh.
Don't be down on yourself that way.
You got the detecting the homesite down to an art.
Got the handle on proper B.B.Q.. And lots more regarding catering quality.
How to handle certain livestock.
Pool cleaning.
You're quite quick in reading and comprehension.

And that's just for starters.
There are many people who simply cannot ; or just don't know how to do any of those things.
Let alone as well!

You know you could mow lawns and tend landscaping in the right areas and make some serious coin?
Neighbor fired a very well know and advertised lawn company. What a mess of a job that outfit did! When they did anything.
I kid you not , the truck would park over there and the guy not do anything while claiming he was.
Earlier they hit too many of the many flowers/ plants with weed killer.
Killed a big spot in his new grass the owner had established.
Skimped on fertilizer. Grub control failed. IF they had treated for them as they alleged.

Why run a business like that? And plenty of other customers commented similarly.
Only one example of your ability's potential because you perform in a conscientious manner. Do what you say you'll do.
No , you might not be able to start a big business today. If you even wanted to do more than just get by. But your diversity means you could work for a reputable outfit while learning it better.
Yes that would take the right outfit /people involved. It does in all endeavors for everyone though.
There are some people not worth being involved with in a working situation. As you well know!

You'll find your niche. Probably already have. Knowingly or not.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ehh.
Don't be down on yourself that way.
You got the detecting the homesite down to an art.
Got the handle on proper B.B.Q.. And lots more regarding catering quality.
How to handle certain livestock.
Pool cleaning.
You're quite quick in reading and comprehension.

And that's just for starters.
There are many people who simply cannot ; or just don't know how to do any of those things.
Let alone as well!

You know you could mow lawns and tend landscaping in the right areas and make some serious coin?
Neighbor fired a very well know and advertised lawn company. What a mess of a job that outfit did! When they did anything.
I kid you not , the truck would park over there and the guy not do anything while claiming he was.
Earlier they hit too many of the many flowers/ plants with weed killer.
Killed a big spot in his new grass the owner had established.
Skimped on fertilizer. Grub control failed. IF they had treated for them as they alleged.

Why run a business like that? And plenty of other customers commented similarly.
Only one example of your ability's potential because you perform in a conscientious manner. Do what you say you'll do.
No , you might not be able to start a big business today. If you even wanted to do more than just get by. But your diversity means you could work for a reputable outfit while learning it better.
Yes that would take the right outfit /people involved. It does in all endeavors for everyone though.
There are some people not worth being involved with in a working situation. As you well know!

You'll find your niche. Probably already have. Knowingly or not.
I just get so nervous and easily overwhelmed. And not driving makes things really hard. I'm a hard worker just have so many issues. I tend to wish I was more functional as I'm not lazy in the least and I pride myself in doing a good job when I am given a job to do.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang , the exchange rate that high now?
L.o.l..

Ouch.
This property that my family sold was 1.2 mil then down 950.000 and suddenly knocked to 875,000. I still feel something funky went on but I know nothing. 20 acres of land. A big house 3 stories a cellar and pool. A shop building. 2 car garage. Another shop garage. And farm land. So I've been quite sour to things

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This property that my family sold was 1.2 mil then down 950.000 and suddenly knocked to 875,000. I still feel something funky went on but I know nothing. 20 acres of land. A big house 3 stories a cellar and pool. A shop building. 2 car garage. Another shop garage. And farm land. So I've been quite sour to things
I'll put down my families property address so you guys can check it out in a bit

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread