THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thats pretty amazing.....Tunisia this along way to ship tractors, and I wonder what for ?? not alot of farming in the desert !! I guess.....who knows maybe there is alot of farming going on there.....I thought it was all desert.
Beats me!

Here's a couple links.
One of tractors there.
Another of a farming practice (Ramli) in sand that might apply to your area. Back of the mangroves perhaps. Absent hurricanes hauling in salt though!

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a log splitter, a deli meat slicer, and a lawn mower.....will you have to give all that away also ? Seems like some good money in those pieces....log splitter looks brand new.
Lol none of that is going. The bank owns most of that just the blue bread things going

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lol none of that is going. The bank owns most of that just the blue bread things going
That's one of the biggest issues with banks.
They want everything to secure a loan from self employed folks.
They wanted our condo for a loan security.
I declined-no way.
If I get hurt I want someplace to blow bubbles and crap myself in peace.
"Oh we wouldn't take it away from you"
:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: Ya right, your boot would be on my ass fast kicking it out.
Years later the manager told me that he really respected my decision.
They'll try for everything :BangHead:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beats me!

Here's a couple links.
One of tractors there.
Another of a farming practice (Ramli) in sand that might apply to your area. Back of the mangroves perhaps. Absent hurricanes hauling in salt though!

Well....lots of things to learn, and I just learned that Tunisia is pretty big in agriculture!!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see...sorry for the predicament your inn John, at least its almost over..... it'll be the newest freshest start for you....opportunity abounds with change....one must try, as hard as it may seem, to embrace the change !! Remember tomorrow might be the best day of our lives !!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It'll get better in time.
Sucks in the meantime.

All that dunnage just needs the right folks to know where it is.
Lots of uses beyond it's first two lives probably.
I could imagine it being used for some hand harvest operations of lightweight stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC