THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Peps x all is under control my end thank you xx hope ur furry friends are all wam nd snug xx 😍
Cats sleeping, the Max decided to play guard dog at 2:30 AM-Now fast asleep once again-groaning if a make a noise. :dontknow:
Must be a family of Coons hanging around, the little ones are noisy when their mother leaves them alone.
Max scared one up a tree the other day, then it came down.
The Mrs guided it across the road and up the incline with the broom, till it climbed another tree.

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Cats sleeping, the Max decided to play guard dog at 2:30 AM-Now fast asleep once again-groaning if a make a noise. :dontknow:
Must be a family of Coons hanging around, the little ones are noisy when their mother leaves them alone.
Max scared one up a tree the other day, then it came down.
The Mrs guided it across the road and up the incline with the broom, till it climbed another tree.
I watch the you tube man feeding the Racoons on his porch … i love their little hands 😍 so cute😍 i would have them all inside the house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I watch the you tube man feeding the Racoons on his porch … i love their little hands 😍 so cute😍 i would have them all inside the house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx
Chickens and Raccoons are not a good mix.
They do have the cute factor going for them when they're young.
Resized_20221004_155133_2370.jpeg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ahhh thats so cute😍 xx i only get birds in my garden … but am working on the wood pigeon to live with me… his name is Tubs… he visits every day for snax 😍 View attachment 2049388
I didn't realize that you had a hankering for those-here's a Victorian times recipe.(just kidding)
Take notice of the booze that is being used.
(Me's starting to think that you'z love all the little creatures running/flying around)

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
I didn't realize that you had a hankering for those-here's a Victorian times recipe.(just kidding)
Take notice of the booze that is being used.
(Me's starting to think that you'z love all the little creatures running/flying around)
Peps… that is outrageous 😱 poor Tubs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx i do… but must confess… only ones with fur or feathers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bugs, spiders nd any other creepy crawlers are not welcome in my team πŸ˜† xx

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ahhh thats so cute😍 xx i only get birds in my garden … but am working on the wood pigeon to live with me… his name is Tubs… he visits every day for snax 😍 View attachment 2049388
I friended a pigeon, they are very loyal birds & will most likely visit you till he or she passes. Mine eventually came in the house from feed him everyday. Very cool birds. Good morning all.

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
I friended a pigeon, they are very loyal birds & will most likely visit you till he or she passes. Mine eventually came in the house from feed him everyday. Very cool birds. Good morning all.
Ah i love this.. he is so funny… i dream of being his friend..😍 … i also have the feral pige flock visit daily and 1 racing pige πŸ˜† x my kitchen is the Pigeon Party Place … much to my neighbours disgust he scares them off… πŸ™„ and i will say no more about that 🀬 x

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning KSDirtfisher now the shortened version KSDF
Did you know I have 26 reasons why I don't do Pigeons

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 7.57.10 AM.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread