THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, by the way.
This does not fully capture the beautiful moon.

D5202BBD-E484-468D-9B48-46989BA229AA.jpeg

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
I’m up! I’m up! Tell me! Or burp. What ever. 😂
Om my days… Tomorrow, sorry.. good morning ma’am 🤗 xx … Tomorrow Me nd Himself are off on a road trip to buy OUR NEW DETECTORS… yep im going full deus mode 😎😎😎 sooo unbelievably excited 😂😂😂 … we talked it thru last night and decided ITS TIME!!!!!! 🎉🎈 🍾 xxxxx

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Om my days… Tomorrow, sorry.. good morning ma’am 🤗 xx … Tomorrow Me nd Himself are off on a road trip to buy OUR NEW DETECTORS… yep im going full deus mode 😎😎😎 sooo unbelievably excited 😂😂😂 … we talked it thru last night and decided ITS TIME!!!!!! 🎉🎈 🍾 xxxxx
That’s fantastic! You will have to go over the spots that you already found goodies at, and see what you missed! Wow! It’s like being a kid again at Christmas, isn’t it?

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
That’s fantastic! You will have to go over the spots that you already found goodies at, and see what you missed! Wow! It’s like being a kid again at Christmas, isn’t it?
Ahh thank you… 💕 oh my days i called the man in the shop… to check he had stock… he said do u want headphones… i said.. no we dont… how will himself hear me when i yell at him to come and dig my finds 😂😂…. I think he nearly spat his coffee out😂😂!!!!

Yes its the most exciting thing… im also taking monday off work so we get 2 full days of hunting in 😂😂😂 xxx

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ahh thank you… 💕 oh my days i called the man in the shop… to check he had stock… he said do u want headphones… i said.. no we dont… how will himself hear me when i yell at him to come and dig my finds 😂😂…. I think he nearly spat his coffee out😂😂!!!!

Yes its the most exciting thing… im also taking monday off work so we get 2 full days of hunting in 😂😂😂 xxx
ROFL! I nearly spat mine out while reading this!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha😆 i find it best to call people before I visit so they no what to expect 😆… oh yes and i named dropped… mentioned the bronze age dirk… (😬) and the 1554 Shilling…. 😎….😂😂😂 xx bless him!!! Xx
Somehow, my lady, and I mean this as a compliment, me thinking advance warnings of your impending appearance would still leave peeps unawares. 🤪😘🤣

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
No we dont need them…??? Its only ever us in the field… and we listen to each ofhers to help… maybe we should?? I dont no??? 🤔 xx do u? x
Well, I, didn’t used to while detecting my farm. But peeps keep talking about faint signals and missing them without headphones on. In my frustrating quest of finding the elusive coin on this poor farm, I have succumbed to the peer pressure.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
**Sniff** **Sniff****Sniff**
Me smell spiced rum!
And dirty feet.

Good morning Cap’n!
Dirty feet ? ? ?

***ARC lifts his arm and smells his own armpit***

I think not !... i bought these coconut fiber insoles for me flip flops !

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning cappy… nothing to see here… we are just chatting nd knitting your winter sox, following the crew’s annual waxing…😇 ….as is the custom 😆 💕💕 🤗 xx
Waxing ? ? ?

**ARC pictures hair being ripped from his armpits***

UM AHEM ! ! ok women's.... as you were... don't mind me.... i am just doing the daily rum room inventory count.... this is a serious matter that needs the utmost importance to detail and concentration.

**ARC quickly steps inside rum room and slams door shut... and chains and locks can be heard shackling door***

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Waxing ? ? ?

**ARC pictures hair being ripped from his armpits***

UM AHEM ! ! ok women's.... as you were... don't mind me.... i am just doing the daily rum room inventory count.... this is a serious matter that needs the utmost importance to detail and concentration.

**ARC quickly steps inside rum room and slams door shut... and chains and locks can be heard shackling door***
… not one to gossip but This year Peps wanted “the full service Wax” i think he has got wind of the real reason Barty’s been getting in with the TV Crowd….
8321BE2B-27BD-4769-87E8-0F02107D1140.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread