THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wondering about roger.....he's usually the first to comment on my 1715 hunts....I even texted him some pics.....no response ? Hope he's prospecting !!
Morning Bart
Same thoughts here-must be-hoping that he is-or hunting to put food in the smoker/freezer.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since at least 2019!
Centralia....I herd you say somewhere that tracking station beach is your stomping grounds.....there is definitely treasure there. Its not a mainstream treasure beach, but more and more has been found in the area. Next door to the park where they are building was good for someone I know who had permission when it was being cleared. Also the woods between the pier, and 7-11 I would be checking that regularly if I still lived there !!

Centralia

Tenderfoot
Nov 15, 2022
in the cut
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since at least 2019!

Centralia....I herd you say somewhere that tracking station beach is your stomping grounds.....there is definitely treasure there. Its not a mainstream treasure beach, but more and more has been found in the area. Next door to the park where they are building was good for someone I know who had permission when it was being cleared. Also the woods between the pier, and 7-11 I would be checking that regularly if I still lived there !!
Hello and good morning all, Yes if I have time to detect during my work week, that is usually the beach i have time to hit. I have found modern 14k and clad but nothing of interest so far. Been hitting it since 2019. I had a feeling it was not mainstream. I have yet to find any information on the beach or finds really. Ill keep hitting it! ( Might have to check out the woods lol)

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well I was informed the gas dropped $.50 a gallon.
Time to fill the tank again.
Still $5.83
Yup folks are going :hello2:.
Meanwhile I will just say-poor brainwashed folks.
Should be $3.50 then the PJ will be doing the :hello2:
Besides that the 32F is what we have.
Looking at more snow on Saturday.
Maybe the winter tires today=cold=grumpy man.
I'll phone the tire shop to hear a big...
"YOU WANT WHAT PJ?"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning to our western pirates.

1668707683610.gif