THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi gang! It took two cups this morning to get both eyes pointed in the same direction:laughing7:. I've been reading about the squabble between Alyssa Milano and Elon Musk. Ones rich and ones a racist. I don't know which is which:tongue3:
Good morning Tony
Not familiar with even who she was (Googled)still in the dark as I never heard of any of the shows.
So will have to explore this debate a tad more.
Her $10M net worth is a good sum
His $191 Billion is just crazy
Well-I guess it come down to who listens

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, pirates and piratesses! I got a phone call yesterday morning at 6:51 which lead to 4 hours of phone calls and computer filing of the last 11 years of medical history for both of us. Needless to say, that is why yesterday was a total wipeout.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, pirates and piratesses! I got a phone call yesterday morning at 6:51 which lead to 4 hours of phone calls and computer filing of the last 11 years of medical history for both of us. Needless to say, that is why yesterday was a total wipeout.

Ddbaup0U0AAxU-N.jpg

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds

Good morning ma lady!!
Gosh i can only imagine the explaining u must to have had to do when u answered the … How many units of Rum a week do u drink question?…… bet it went along the lines of…. “units? Units man?? Nay I measures me intake in barrels … u do the math “…..😂😂 xx good to have u back with us xx 🤗 xx

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

You win the patience award of the year WD
I know this pirate wouldn't be doing 4 hrs of medical history
I wouldn't even know where to start.

Hang nail, rouge eye lash in left eye, gas.....
Oh geez the list, would be in the medical journals under walking train wreck.................

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL, you all pretty much nailed it! It's a game all small business owners have to play at some point if they provide health insurance to their employees. And I dare say, that's why a lot of small businesses don't offer it any longer. "We" haven't had to play it for 11 years. What really stinks is that I didn't get paid for it this time. 4 stinking hours! :whip2: Those two idjits better be having a company Christmas party and I better be going! Not only am I ordering filet mignon, but I'm getting the most expense dessert on the list!
Top Bone Tomahawk Steak Stickers for Android & iOS | Gfycat

Rum is not an option. :crybaby2: They are always alcohol free events.:BangHead:

Yes, blossom, they did question the barrels of rum. Fortunately, I have saved a copy of Dr. ARC's orders for unlimited prescription refills of rum for medicinal treatment of chronic sea leg syndrome.

Goofy Sea-legs on Make a GIF

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Staying home today....sketching out possible follow on episodes for the TV thing. Big meetings this week with important execs and producers....we have a name, a location, and a team put together. Im still in the dark about alot of details, but im 100% positive this is moving forward. Man....this is more secret, and exciting than I ever imagined, and the few people who know, and are included (my family, and a couple friends) are super excited for the big dinner. (Im allowed to bring family) !! I wish I could tell ya the name and details, but I can't risk getting ahead of myself to much.....one step at a time. Im still doubting everything, but its getting to the point where all this treasure show talk is really happening !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little scary too WD..... but ..... I might be able to treasure hunt for a living, and hand select the best fishing trips on the side. Imagine the possibilities.....I have to go for it, and prey for success. I want to be able to go anywhere at a moments notice and treasure hunt.....and maybe have budget for lodging and expenses......getting paid to go on dream hunts would be totally next level. I started fishing for a living with the same dream !! If I had the time and budget.......I would be temporarily living in vero beach and still be hunting 1715 after hurricane Nicole 🌀

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great morning all wishing you all a good day. Gzzzz you guys wake up too early or I wake up too late I don't know someone is doing something wrong and I don't like it lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread