THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
You got it-flant it
" The eye of the beholder"
In everybody's world I can the see beauty of their own ship.
Might not be everyone's ship-but kind of special type of ship.
Then again this ship of pirates is real special. :headbang::hello2::notworthy::occasion14:
On this note, took some pics today for you when I went into town, a change from the finds, fields nd fungi 😆 xx
Post in thread 'RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...s-here-to-share-with-tnet.480513/post-7016510

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Surfing thru the channels "Ford VS Ferrari "was on. So I watched some of it and said, hey why not,its 60 * outside.
Opened up the garage door to go for a spin, and..........I think not.these don't look too
015.JPG
016.JPG
friendly to me :(

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm gonna share a little something with you guys..A few days ago we had our 45th wedding anniversary . Our wedding song that I picked was from a group called Bread. In fact, I tried to hire them to play just this song . But They were already booked for that day....Enjoy it :)
>>
"For you are my sunshine
You are my lifeline
forever my sweet wine
forever the one"

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Surfing thru the channels "Ford VS Ferrari "was on. So I watched some of it and said, hey why not,its 60 * outside.
Opened up the garage door to go for a spin, and..........I think not.these don't look too View attachment 2057722 View attachment 2057723 friendly to me :(
Jim!Jim!
The dock box!
Slip sliding, some what flies across the deck.
Tad windy outside.
Buddy bailed on other buddy on the boat trip.
They moved the timing up.
Smart man.
"What are the waves on Lake Ontario right now?
West gales to 40 knots diminishing to 35 knots. Lake effect snow showers likely. Waves 12 to 16 feet. Waves occasionally around 20 feet"
Nope, too windy for playing.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm gonna share a little something with you guys..A few days ago we had our 45th wedding anniversary . Our wedding song that I picked was from a group called Bread. In fact, I tried to hire them to play just this song . But They were already booked for that day....Enjoy it :)
>>
"For you are my sunshine
You are my lifeline
forever my sweet wine
forever the one"

Happy Anniversary RTR.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread