THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How long?
I did not look at the top if it to see if it had a "lip"... if it does take it outside in sun..(lol... :P) and use strong straight bleach and pour on and let sit... at least a half hour min... rinse and repeat if needed.
The sun is for good sight and to "cook the bleach"... to speed its action.

Another way is find old white towel... lay over top... DONT let edge of towel hang over... fold back onto top or find exact size. (wicking of bleach off will happen if hanging) and soak it with straight bleach... let sit to desired results.

Should do it.

IF this doesnt clean it white again... then it is stained beyond.
There is a fix for this too....
Bathtub paint... many colors avail

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I did not look at the top if it to see if it had a "lip"... if it does take it outside in sun..(lol... :P) and use strong straight bleach and pour on and let sit... at least a half hour min... rinse and repeat if needed.
The sun is for good sight and to "cook the bleach"... to speed its action.

Another way is find old white towel... lay over top... DONT let edge of towel hang over... fold back onto top or find exact size. (wicking of bleach off will happen if hanging) and soak it with straight bleach... let sit to desired results.

Should do it.

IF this doesnt clean it white again... then it is stained beyond.
There is a fix for this too....
Bathtub paint... many colors avail
Thanks ARC
Sounds doable except in 2 weeks it's the winter equinox.
Sun has no baking capabilities really. We're getting to 40F feeling like 34F, mini heat wave.🤣

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely amazing stuff....I have powerful friends all of a sudden. Doors that were once closed to me are now open and a red carpet is laid down for me. 2 of the most massive discoveries for me in the last 2 days !! Absolutely history changing discoveries !! It looks like I'll get share them soon with the world.....I've got heavyweight people backing me now and the sky is the limit !! New mind blowing narrative in the history of the 1733 fleet !! My entire life has changed in 3 days.....I think....with about 80% chance that ill become a professional treasure hunter very soon and be leading a massive treasure project !! The stars are in alignment and everything is falling into place !! Knock on wood, and im still pinching myself !! But this is happening frighteningly fast.....the future looks even brighter than I dreamed !! Soon enough everything will blow into the mainstream and this is all gonna hit like a thunder clap across the treasure world. woooooo hooooo !! Im coming on like a hurricane from 1733 !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning Cappy, Peps, Barty nd ma’lady… cant believe its monday😬 … back at work nd already the weekend is a distant memory 🤨 xx hope u are all doing better than me this am xx 🤗 xx
Morning blossom
Yes it's Monday
Not feeling chipper this day?
Sore from digging treasures?

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely amazing stuff....I have powerful friends all of a sudden. Doors that were once closed to me are now open and a red carpet is laid down for me. 2 of the most massive discoveries for me in the last 2 days !! Absolutely history changing discoveries !! It looks like I'll get share them soon with the world.....I've got heavyweight people backing me now and the sky is the limit !! New mind blowing narrative in the history of the 1733 fleet !! My entire life has changed in 3 days.....I think....with about 80% chance that ill become a professional treasure hunter very soon and be leading a massive treasure project !! The stars are in alignment and everything is falling into place !! Knock on wood, and im still pinching myself !! But this is happening frighteningly fast.....the future looks even brighter than I dreamed !! Soon enough everything will blow into the mainstream and this is all gonna hit like a thunder clap across the treasure world. woooooo hooooo !! Im coming on like a hurricane from 1733 !!
Good... glad to hear... maybe one day you can hire me on.

:)

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good... glad to hear... maybe one day you can hire me on.

:)
Funny you said that.....I was already thinking of how to get a few friends involved.....and you are amongst them. I've been in a dream like state since friday.....things have accelerated to a frenzy now with discovery after discovery. Im gonna try to carry the 1733 football for awhile....I might be able to score with it !!

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Morning blossom
Yes it's Monday
Not feeling chipper this day?
Sore from digging treasures?
Yes im very grumpy this am Peps😆… i think it’s withdrawal cos im not out digging …. But i have a nice little henry hammered to gaze at… so i shouldnt really complain …. but the struggle is real 😂 xx

Hope all ok with u today xx 🤗

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes im very grumpy this am Peps😆… i think it’s withdrawal cos im not out digging …. But i have a nice little henry hammered to gaze at… so i shouldnt really complain …. but the struggle is real 😂 xx

Hope all ok with u today xx 🤗
Some days are just like that.
Grumpy
20210315_163442.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread