THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You could just say, bugger it all, and do this.
20210318_102558.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Absolutely amazing stuff....I have powerful friends all of a sudden. Doors that were once closed to me are now open and a red carpet is laid down for me. 2 of the most massive discoveries for me in the last 2 days !! Absolutely history changing discoveries !! It looks like I'll get share them soon with the world.....I've got heavyweight people backing me now and the sky is the limit !! New mind blowing narrative in the history of the 1733 fleet !! My entire life has changed in 3 days.....I think....with about 80% chance that ill become a professional treasure hunter very soon and be leading a massive treasure project !! The stars are in alignment and everything is falling into place !! Knock on wood, and im still pinching myself !! But this is happening frighteningly fast.....the future looks even brighter than I dreamed !! Soon enough everything will blow into the mainstream and this is all gonna hit like a thunder clap across the treasure world. woooooo hooooo !! Im coming on like a hurricane from 1733 !!

Incredible Bart!

Remember , there is another side on the other side.
Looking back at known treasure hunting greats gives some clue.

You will change and be changed going forward.
Just be sure to save some Bart as we know him. The one smiling just to find an old bottle in an island of lonely mangroves. Not just because of the bottle. But because he's Bart.

Recovering oneself can better be avoided by not losing oneself first. So sayeth someone who has lost bits and pieces along the way.
A grain of Infamy. A highlight of science. And presto , a hole in who someone was. :blackbeard:
Too many of those and who's left?

Hide/bank enough of Bart's being Bart through your own eyes to be able to reset if needed down the road.

Now go tear it up Bart!
It's beyond luck. Where you're at is through what you have demonstrated.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning RC

Mornin P.J.!
Cold and clear here.
Frost has not melted yet but I expect it will.

One rabbit watched was the result of last evenings hunt.
Danged cold wind out of the South /S.E. and being below freezing made the heaterstove welcome.
I'm not good at just sitting out in the cold anymore.

Big gains on the blind door. Finally got it right.
Left the plane in the blind and worked the tight (high/proud) spots a couple three visits.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lol thank you and same to you. Hope you're well today.
Windchill is cutting, put on the holier insulated coveralls to go over my holier insulated jeans.
So I need something to cut the wind for the upper part of the body. Hands have the insulated gloves, hand warmers in them.
Might double up I'll have to see.
Did the chores, afternoon appointment is now tomorrow, 40F feeling like 32F.
I might go out and play in the dirt for a few hours.
One of the heaviest iron infested sites I go to.
Soft digging, almost sand like.
Patina is top grade green.
But finding anything is far and in between.
I still dream that there's another GW Button, has to be there.
Sniff, sniff, sniff

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes im very grumpy this am Peps😆… i think it’s withdrawal cos im not out digging …. But i have a nice little henry hammered to gaze at… so i shouldnt really complain …. but the struggle is real 😂 xx

Hope all ok with u today xx 🤗
I used to feel like that. When I turned 51, I put in a 4 year notice that I was retiring. I wanted to retire at 55. I was pushing 58 before “they “ let me retire. Start planning your escape now my lady!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Absolutely amazing stuff....I have powerful friends all of a sudden. Doors that were once closed to me are now open and a red carpet is laid down for me. 2 of the most massive discoveries for me in the last 2 days !! Absolutely history changing discoveries !! It looks like I'll get share them soon with the world.....I've got heavyweight people backing me now and the sky is the limit !! New mind blowing narrative in the history of the 1733 fleet !! My entire life has changed in 3 days.....I think....with about 80% chance that ill become a professional treasure hunter very soon and be leading a massive treasure project !! The stars are in alignment and everything is falling into place !! Knock on wood, and im still pinching myself !! But this is happening frighteningly fast.....the future looks even brighter than I dreamed !! Soon enough everything will blow into the mainstream and this is all gonna hit like a thunder clap across the treasure world. woooooo hooooo !! Im coming on like a hurricane from 1733 !!

Incredible Bart!

Remember , there is another side on the other side.
Looking back at known treasure hunting greats gives some clue.

You will change and be changed going forward.
Just be sure to save some Bart as we know him. The one smiling just to find an old bottle in an island of lonely mangroves. Not just because of the bottle. But because he's Bart.

Recovering oneself can better be avoided by not losing oneself first. So sayeth someone who has lost bits and pieces along the way.
A grain of Infamy. A highlight of science. And presto , a hole in who someone was. :blackbeard:
Too many of those and who's left?

Hide/bank enough of Bart's being Bart through your own eyes to be able to reset if needed down the road.

Now go tear it up Bart!
It's beyond luck. Where you're at is through what you have demonstrated.

I’m very happy for you, Bart. Definitely a dream come true. Absolutely agree with releventchair. However , I am not looking forward to the naysayers.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny you said that.....I was already thinking of how to get a few friends involved.....and you are amongst them. I've been in a dream like state since friday.....things have accelerated to a frenzy now with discovery after discovery. Im gonna try to carry the 1733 football for awhile....I might be able to score with it !!
Congrats Bart. The hard work paying off.

But....as for me? I'm happy finding that 1812 half dollar every once in a moon. And remaining "unknown". I've seen what fame does to people. Nope....not for me. I'll just continue my infrequent walks.

Again....congrats!

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mmm k my dearest ladies and gents,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the time is now upon me when vertical suddenly longs to be horizontal.

And my arse is over this seat.

So... until the A.m.

Steady as she goes.... and hold down the fart.... errrm i mean fort.

G night ye scallywags.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread