THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning ARC, Bart, blossom, Dan, and all the rest when you log on. We have a huge snow storm coming in tomorrow. It’s dad and daughter’s day. Lots of running around. You all have a blessed day!

Oops! I forgot my valentine.

1674560810203.gif

Last edited:

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Good morning ARC, Bart, blossom, Dan, and all the rest when you log on. We have a huge snow storm coming in tomorrow. It’s dad and daughter’s day. Lots of running around. You all have a blessed day!
Morning your Ladyship 😆 xx enjoy ur day… u can leave Cappy nd the crew in my safe hands…. I will let them out of their cabins for potty breaks and ensure they have their regular snax 😎 xx

Hattie

Jan 24, 2023
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Due to popular demand... Another Random Chat Thread is born... THE "RCT".

Pull up a comfy chair on the online "Home away from home".

Everyone and anyone is welcomed to join in and become part.

Please abide by the TreasureNet rules.

Most of all... Enjoy.
Good morning to you

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"The ring in the rock"

I tell people about this, and many do not believe me, and I really don't care !! I know the history of black ceaser better than any living person. Several people have approached me about this piece, and it should be featured in some upcoming books and articles. It was recovered by my grandfather and I when I was ten years old. There was a second one that was left in situ, and its still there......at least it was in 2018 when it was exposed after hurricane irma. 450 pieces of eight were recovered very close by also.....perhaps 20 paces !! I haven't been back in 5 years. Of coarse this is in biscayne national park, and absolutely no digging here for many years. But I do know exactly where the second ring is, and would love to photograph it in situ !! Its one hell of a mission to get there, and last time I wrecked a boat trying. Perhaps I could be dropped off with a kayak, and then I could paddle only the return trip. I'll probably be chartered to bring a local historian to the site for work on his black ceaser project.....others on t-net have contacted me to use the images in another book being written on the subject of black ceaser !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what i definitely know concerning black ceaser
There was definitely a ring in the rock....only it wasn't in a rock, and it wasn't on ceasers rock, but it was close by this location. And it was in the base of an ancient black mangrove. Also there was 100% a treasure of 450 pieces of eight recovered very close to this spot. None of the coins dated past 1680s. The ring was one of 2.....both were imbeded in the trunk of this mangrove on either side.....one still remains.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC