THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Dakota Sioux

Nov 11, 2015
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT- Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blossom since you are here look at this especially the last paragraph of the Abstract. This is a treasure literally below me now as I am in the corner of the States of Minnesota South Dakota and Iowa at the lower end of the Sioux Quartz Arenite on the map. A huge amount of paleo placer gold I will share I promise

Attachments

• Sioux Ridge.gif
    Sioux Ridge.gif
    113.5 KB · Views: 17

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Blossom since you are here look at this especially the last paragraph of the Abstract. This is a treasure literally below me now as I am in the corner of the States of Minnesota South Dakota and Iowa at the lower end of the Sioux Quartz Arenite on the map. A huge amount of paleo placer gold I will share I promise
Wowser! Thats amazing 😆 xx

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Blossom There is a crack in the Quartzite formation right under the house I am going to dig down to see if I can get to the base of the formation but the top of the formation is about 120 feet below ground haha
Well just think of the digging skillz u will develop digging that hole… stand u in very good stead for my vacancy as digging lad 😆… ur moving to the top of the short list 😆 xxx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread