THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
(Def Leapard if I remember) haha and true to that. I did underwater work in the 90s that was kinda like punching the time clock. I missed lots of the fun dives then even though I would have never found most of my treasure items if I hadn't done it. Wouldn't have traded it for nothing. Now I'm eager to get the tank back on one day before long and hit these old marks I've got logged :tchest: 🤐
Definitely prefer the nitrox today. So much stuff under that water to be had as "time is ticking away"
Go get em
Well, I am retired (it never gets old saying that😂), so playing is all I want to do. I hope you are able to get back at it soon!

1674767191183.gif

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
(Def Leapard if I remember) haha and true to that. I did underwater work in the 90s that was kinda like punching the time clock. I missed lots of the fun dives then even though I would have never found most of my treasure items if I hadn't done it. Wouldn't have traded it for nothing. Now I'm eager to get the tank back on one day before long and hit these old marks I've got logged :tchest: 🤐
Definitely prefer the nitrox today. So much stuff under that water to be had as "time is ticking away"
Go get em
But he ain’t wrong, either. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread