THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey RC! Ur my fav good morning… as that usually means “not long left at work time Blossom “ 🕰️ 😆 xx
Morning blossom!
Don't forget to stop at the market on your way home.

ac14f6b697608b875c636bd3e72a99fa.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm think we need an auto correct built in to this thread… i have no clue what all ur temps mean… 😂😂… celcius.🤔. fahrenheit.🤨 🤷‍♀️… maybe we could all just use emojis/pictures for us girls (well ok me) 😂😂… xx
32 degrees F. = freezing.
0 degrees C, =freezing.
0 degrees C. =32 degrees F.

://www.rapidtables.com/convert/temperature/celsius-to-fahrenheit.html

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
32 degrees F. = freezing.
0 degrees C, =freezing.
0 degrees C. =32 degrees F.

://www.rapidtables.com/convert/temperature/celsius-to-fahrenheit.html
The life of an International Pirate is a complex one…. 🤨….

I havent manged to grasp time differences between us all… i just like to think some of u have longer lay ins than others 😂😂😂 xx

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The life of an International Pirate is a complex one…. 🤨….

I havent manged to grasp time differences between us all… i just like to think some of u have longer lay ins than others 😂😂😂 xx
The odds of you or I seeing anyone swimming outside today near our homes are quite low.
Your being above freezing means potential digging in the earth.
Being a dozen degrees below freezing here hints I won't be digging in the snow because of a detector sounding just right.
I will shovel snow though..

It's 10:45 A.M. here.
sometime in spring my state will go on daylight savings time and set our personal Big Bens ahead one hour.
Thus saving precious streetlamp fuel in the seventeen hundreds colonial era , or something like that.
Setting clocks back an hour in the fall isn't as fun as showing up to work an hour late on the springs savings time adjustment. Less fun if you show up an hour early!
(And we thought the two methods of measuring temperatures is crazy...)

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
The odds of you or I seeing anyone swimming outside today near our homes are quite low.
Your being above freezing means potential digging in the earth.
Being a dozen degrees below freezing here hints I won't be digging in the snow because of a detector sounding just right.
I will shovel snow though..

It's 10:45 A.M. here.
sometime in spring my state will go on daylight savings time and set our personal Big Bens ahead one hour.
Thus saving precious streetlamp fuel in the seventeen hundreds colonial era , or something like that.
Setting clocks back an hour in the fall isn't as fun as showing up to work an hour late on the springs savings time adjustment. Less fun if you show up an hour early!
(And we thought the two methods of measuring temperatures is crazy...)
I think they just like it wen we are confused 😂 !!
me nd himself had a big discussion last night on “time” nd the fact time doesn’t exist … its just a thing someone made up !!!! xx

Pick_axe

May 3, 2015
Columbus NM
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they just like it wen we are confused 😂 !!
me nd himself had a big discussion last night on “time” nd the fact time doesn’t exist … its just a thing someone made up !!!! xx
Einstein said "Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once." So like preventing burning the bacon before its in the skillet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread