THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
917227b3af4e000a1bc0b8bd3fd3d11e.jpg

And for "info"... its a baby crow.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
But it paints the picture of going down... does it not ?

I guess my eyes just swept though it and did not catch that... good eye RC
Irrelevant. If not for any dedicated walleye fisherperson sitting in the car holding thier breath a half hour observing fish before exiting , they wouldn't be down long enough.... :laughing7:

Forgot the title of an old read.
Guys trapped in a dead submarine on the bottom in 200 feet of water or something; running out of air.
Debate ensued about making the surface on a single breath of air , and how slow to surface.
I can recall not all made it alive....

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

LYRICS
Well, I quit my job down at the car wash Left my mama a goodbye note By sundown, I'd left Kingston With my guitar under my coat I hitchhiked all the way down to Memphis Got a room at the YMCA For the next three weeks, I went huntin' them nightclubs Just lookin' for a place to play Well, I thought my pickin' would set 'em on fire But nobody wanted to hire a guitar man Well, I nearly 'bout starved to death down in Memphis I run outta money and luck So I bought me a ride down to Macon, Georgia On a overloaded poultry truck I thumbed on down to Panama City Started checkin' out some o' them all night bars Hopin' I could make myself a dollar Makin' music on my guitar I got the same old story at them all night piers There ain't no room around here for a guitar man We don't need a guitar man, son So I slept in the hobo jungles Roamed a thousand miles of track 'Til I found myself in Mobile Alabama At a club they call Big Jack's A little four-piece band was jammin' So I took my guitar and I sat in I showed 'em what a band would sound like With a swingin' little guitar man Show 'em, son So if you ever take a trip down to the ocean Find yourself down around Mobile Make it on out to a club called Jack's If you got a little time to kill Just follow that crowd of people You'll wind up out on his dance floor Diggin' the finest little five-piece group Up and down the Gulf of Mexico Guess who's leadin' that five-piece band Well, wouldn't ya know, it's that swingin' little guitar man Guitar man
Songwriters: J. Hubbard

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning my pretty pirate pals 😆 xx may ur day be as special as u are 😆 xx 🤗💕
Good morning, Blossom . Going ashore today to buy some cleaning supplies and equipment. Probably should take some of these empty rum bottles with me before someone falls and breaks their gluteus Maximus.

1675157008243.jpeg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread