THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20230131_083911.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mornin all.

D.S.: you got me beat by -10. That's booger freezing weather!
Might have hit zero overnight here. Hoarfrost creeping under the door.
Nearing +10 now.

Went after partridge one -30 windchill day many years ago.. They were mostly roosted in white pines for shelter.
Between all the cloths I was wearing and the cold , including a bandanna over most of my face I was too slow to shoot one. L.o.l..
Ahh to be young again.

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Mornin all.

D.S.: you got me beat by -10. That's booger freezing weather!
Might have hit zero overnight here. Hoarfrost creeping under the door.
Nearing +10 now.

Went after partridge one -30 windchill day many years ago.. They were mostly roosted in white pines for shelter.
Between all the cloths I was wearing and the cold , including a bandanna over most of my face I was too slow to shoot one. L.o.l..
Ahh to be young again.
Good morning RC xx 🤗 thats a vivid description of the chilly weather😂…
Makes me want to tell a similar anatomical story about how crazy the wind was at the weekend… 😂😂

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning OT!! U wrap up warm too if ur headed out 😆 xx (I actually didnt no texas got cold 😳) 😂😂
thanks blossom - yes we get plenty cold here - hope to get above freezing today - it'll be close - i'm thinking about burning a brush pile - we've had some big ones sitting since october 2019 when we had some clearing done - it's been too hot and dry since then to safely burn - i really need pep here to advise me on the best marshmallows and hot dogs

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
thanks blossom - yes we get plenty cold here - hope to get above freezing today - it'll be close - i'm thinking about burning a brush pile - we've had some big ones sitting since october 2019 when we had some clearing done - it's been too hot and dry since then to safely burn - i really need pep here to advise me on the best marshmallows and hot dogs
Every day is a school day for me… obviously my impression of Texas is based solely on watching Dallas… as a child xx 😂😂😂

And agree the Pep’s wisdom is very much missed 😔 xx

I can only suggest u by the entire range of said products and conduct some tasty research… 😂😂 xx

Pick_axe

May 3, 2015
Columbus NM
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At first glance I thought this guy was the fastest metal detector ever. I mistook the selfie stick for a Detect Ed carbon fiber shaft...
Its actually a guy named Robert Maddox (AKA Rocket Man) on his rocket-powered skateboard.
Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 08-37-54 Robert Maddox.png

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So... heh... whilst doing a little searching for a user's gold cross I was sidetracked... lol

I was looking at 17th century spanish renaissance jewelry search results... and this was in the mix...
now ? ? ? i dont wtf this has to do with anything 17th century spanish renaissance jewelry... but i found it to be rather um...."interesting" to say the least...
I think some here might as well... therefore here goes nothing... lol

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So... heh... whilst doing a little searching for a user's gold cross I was sidetracked... lol

I was looking at 17th century spanish renaissance jewelry search results... and this was in the mix...
now ? ? ? i dont wtf this has to do with anything 17th century spanish renaissance jewelry... but i found it to be rather um...."interesting" to say the least...
I think some here might as well... therefore here goes nothing... lol

it's random cleavage

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
At first glance I thought this guy was the fastest metal detector ever. I mistook the selfie stick for a Detect Ed carbon fiber shaft...
Its actually a guy named Robert Maddox (AKA Rocket Man) on his rocket-powered skateboard.
View attachment 2067250

Will be hard to mark the spots with an X :laughing7:
But with a mortar on the back which aiming device is conneted in a way to his speed would be great when the shells hit the right spot! Also no need to dig anymore!

You see Friends, NEVER underestimate the German ability to invent great things! :laughing7::headbang:

Btw, My Knick Name as Kid was for reason Destructivus Maximus!! :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread