THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Which time ?
I was there first time around 6th grade-ish... and then i guess the last time was in about 90 something... perhaps 93 ?
Not sure...
Alice Cooper's Tour would date that i guess... was lets seee... Leeds i think ?... then they went to Scotland > Edinborough ?
You would have to look that up and see what year.
I hung out with them in a place called New Castle... just remember the angled / slanted back hotel on the river- water... they wanted me to go with them on to Scotland... but i had to head back to the States.
Well ok, if u we’re hanging out with Alice Cooper… i guess visiting me would have been a little less “showbiz”…… 🙄.. but in future, for the avoidance of doubt, any trips to the uk, by any of you, must have visit Blossom, on the itinerary….!!! 😆 xx

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why not... i was visiting another girl... :).... the Cooper thing was just a fluke.

She flew ME there. :P
Hmmm that did not sound right... :/

Um what i meant was... Trip was arranged by her... i had to just show up to the plane.
Met her whilst she was on vacation here...and she insisted i go there... her treat.

She was ... a bit less famous. :)

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Hmmm that did not sound right... :/

Um what i meant was... Trip was arranged by her... i had to just show up to the plane.
Met her whilst she was on vacation here...and she insisted i go there... her treat.

She was ... less famous. :)
And THAT is why u r our Captain… a legend of out times, no less😎 xx 😂😂

Small Adventures

Apr 24, 2016
Plymouth
Detector(s) used
One that is good at finding bottle tops.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bangers and mash... and some other odities ... so i stuck with Dry gin... Arrrg... and me and the drummer from Alice Coopers band had a race in the hallways of a posh hotel,
Had bangers and mash with onion gravy last night!🤣

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread