THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Pick_axe

May 3, 2015
Columbus NM
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just checked my phone messages and it was a message from RTR Roger's wife. Unfortunately our crew member roger has passed away. I was devastated to here the message. Roger and I were pretty tight for t-net friends, and I just missed him on the treasure coast a couple months ago.

RIP my friend and thank you for your service. GOD BLESS HIS SOUL !!

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just checked my phone messages and it was a message from RTR Roger's wife. Unfortunately our crew member roger has passed away. I was devastated to here the message. Roger and I were pretty tight for t-net friends, and I just missed him on the treasure coast a couple months ago.

Awww man... sheesh... bart what happened ?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning buccaneers!

1675691174247.gif

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

Oh no! I’m so saddened by this news! Rest in peace my online fishing friend. May God give strength, comfort and peace to your wife, family and friends.

Surf_Pirate

Life's Short - Dig Deep
Mar 31, 2013
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Crew !! Sorry about the loss BB, as I think we all know too well how that feels in life. 🙏
We celebrated the life of a mate yesterday as well. It was a good group of scallywags sharing stories and enjoying drinks for our friend and then a little bike ride stirring up front street of Beaufort NC. A well needed celebration in his memory and a fund raiser to boot for his would be charity of choice. Have a wonderful day fellas. Live life like there's no tomorrow.
"And yes the notorious Edward Teach lives on 🏴‍☠️"
⬇️

Attachments

• IMG-6226.jpg
    IMG-6226.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG-6230.jpg
    IMG-6230.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

My condolences.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning Crew !! Sorry about the loss BB, as I think we all know too well how that feels in life. 🙏
We celebrated the life of a mate yesterday as well. It was a good group of scallywags sharing stories and enjoying drinks for our friend and then a little bike ride stirring up front street of Beaufort NC. A well needed celebration in his memory and a fund raiser to boot for his would be charity of choice. Have a wonderful day fellas. Live life like there's no tomorrow.
"And yes that below IS a descendent of the notorious Edward Thatch 🏴‍☠️

Hats off to your mate that rode off ahead of you all.
Good that you were creative in his memory.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
⬇️
Sorry for your loss, also. That is a nice way to honor him.

Evan in CA

Dec 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So sorry to hear that RIP Roger

Evan in CA

Dec 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
⬇️
RIP to your friend Surf_Pirate

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Pre toasted bread cubed that gets eggwashed has an interesting crunch texture and taste when it turns out just right.
Otherwise it's just a budget stretcher!
There is no, ehhhh emoji. It comes out kind of like bits of french toast, except mushy on the inside because the egg sometimes soaks the bread and it doesn't get cooked all the way through. Probably turned you all off on that one, but that's OK. It's one of my favorite things to eat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread