THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Pick_axe

May 3, 2015
Columbus NM
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess I was wrong about flat Earth. You're not gonna believe this: My brand new Coiltek 15 inch coil is concave on the underside!
KIMG0751.JPG
KIMG0752.JPG

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it bothers you and you bought it new you can try to exchange, if it works it shouldn't affect performance.

Pick_axe

May 3, 2015
Columbus NM
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it bothers you and you bought it new you can try to exchange, if it works it shouldn't affect performance.
I'll hook it up and try an air test. If its working, I'll take it to the test garden. Who knows? I may have stumbled on to the next big thing: Earth Surface Conformal Coils. ESUCC

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't really know what to say....ill miss @RTR Roger alot...just like uncle Bill, Simon, and several others. Hard to believe you can actually make friends on the internet that you've never even met in real life.....one things for certain.....RTR is here on t-net with the rest, and they can be found and remembered.....kinda cool !!

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't really know what to say....ill miss @RTR Roger alot...just like uncle Bill, Simon, and several others. Hard to believe you can actually make friends on the internet that you've never even met in real life.....one things for certain.....RTR is here on t-net with the rest, and they can be found and remembered.....kinda cool !!
Bart did you happen to find out what happened ? ? ?

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Treasure_Hunter Yes he passed away from a heart attack....i think on Saturday.....i just got the message today.....it might have been Friday im not sure. But his wife found my number in his phone and left me a message with the news. I've been fishing offshore and couldn't really have good service to answer everyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread