THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning WD xx hope all is good with uā€¦ xx šŸ¤—
Well let me tell you the kind of day I am starting off ā€¦.
firstly I had to clean up after the supper cook. Yes thatā€™s me. šŸ¤Ø I fried summer squash and made a huge mess and then left it because we had to be somewhere at a certain time. Then came home and had to figure out buying airline tickets. Still donā€™t have that all correct.
Secondly, I took a quick glance and nope my name still doesnā€™t match up with my passport.
Thirdly, I was tagged in a FB post to help identify a bottle. Started researching and have been since I said my good morning. I had to keep flipping back to the post and I finally seen that there were already 40+ posts before I was even tagged. Started reading them and sure asā€¦ I mean sure enough they already figured it out.

My head hurts.
I could use some rum. šŸ¹

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Well let me tell you the kind of day I am starting off ā€¦.
firstly I had to clean up after the supper cook. Yes thatā€™s me. šŸ¤Ø I fried summer squash and made a huge mess and then left it because we had to be somewhere at a certain time. Then came home and had to figure out buying airline tickets. Still donā€™t have that all correct.
Secondly, I took a quick glance and nope my name still doesnā€™t match up with my passport.
Thirdly, I was tagged in a FB post to help identify a bottle. Started researching and have been since I said my good morning. I had to keep flipping back to the post and I finally seen that there were already 40+ posts before I was even tagged. Started reading them and sure asā€¦ I mean sure enough they already figured it out.

My head hurts.
I could use some rum. šŸ¹
Blime WD ā€¦ u put me to shameā€¦ ive got a ā€œon camera ā€œ teams call at 11, so i thort i had it bad having to get dressed today šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ā€¦.

I dont know how u do it xx bless u xx šŸ¤—

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Now now , don't sell yourself short.
There's still the burnt water (fried zucchini) and crispy sunny side up eggs with the runny whites still.
:notworthy:
Speaking of whichā€¦
While you all were giving me my cooking lessons, and were/are much appreciated, I have stumbled upon a tidbit that was omitted from said lessons. Last summer I went ahead and sliced up some summer squash and froze it, just in case. I took a bag out yesterday and fried it up. Both hubby and I think itā€™s better than when it was fresh. Go figure.

AAEBC4F3-F7B5-4506-B0A1-CC5D1AB9B4AF.jpeg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
froze the slices raw? didn't they turn to mush when thawed?
Not mush. Flimsy, but a heck of a lot more water to burn. They fluffed up a little more and they were so good! I was going to throw them out because weā€™re getting some beef, but he said to keep them . We will find the room somewhere. Lol

Pick_axe

May 3, 2015
Columbus NM
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A bleary-eyed good morning to you swashbucklers. I call her 'Fan dancer'. I took this at Clearwater Beach Park about 30 years ago. I do miss Florida.
fandancerIIa.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking of whichā€¦
While you all were giving me my cooking lessons, and were/are much appreciated, I have stumbled upon a tidbit that was omitted from said lessons. Last summer I went ahead and sliced up some summer squash and froze it, just in case. I took a bag out yesterday and fried it up. Both hubby and I think itā€™s better than when it was fresh. Go figure.

View attachment 2068405

That looks great!

We bake ours in the oven and it's soft. It's the type squash it is so I eat it knowing it's soft. L.o.l...

Yours reminds me of fried green tomatoes. (I'm not a big fan.)
In my salad days (young , and poorer than now) I enjoyed them much more. Besides , it was summer!
Cooking water out of them meant more time. And not high enough burn them (thier coating) heat is all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread