THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning WD xx hope all is good with u… xx 🤗
Well let me tell you the kind of day I am starting off ….
firstly I had to clean up after the supper cook. Yes that’s me. 🤨 I fried summer squash and made a huge mess and then left it because we had to be somewhere at a certain time. Then came home and had to figure out buying airline tickets. Still don’t have that all correct.
Secondly, I took a quick glance and nope my name still doesn’t match up with my passport.
Thirdly, I was tagged in a FB post to help identify a bottle. Started researching and have been since I said my good morning. I had to keep flipping back to the post and I finally seen that there were already 40+ posts before I was even tagged. Started reading them and sure as… I mean sure enough they already figured it out.

My head hurts.
I could use some rum. 🍹

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Well let me tell you the kind of day I am starting off ….
firstly I had to clean up after the supper cook. Yes that’s me. 🤨 I fried summer squash and made a huge mess and then left it because we had to be somewhere at a certain time. Then came home and had to figure out buying airline tickets. Still don’t have that all correct.
Secondly, I took a quick glance and nope my name still doesn’t match up with my passport.
Thirdly, I was tagged in a FB post to help identify a bottle. Started researching and have been since I said my good morning. I had to keep flipping back to the post and I finally seen that there were already 40+ posts before I was even tagged. Started reading them and sure as… I mean sure enough they already figured it out.

My head hurts.
I could use some rum. 🍹
Blime WD … u put me to shame… ive got a “on camera “ teams call at 11, so i thort i had it bad having to get dressed today 😂😂😂….

I dont know how u do it xx bless u xx 🤗

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Now now , don't sell yourself short.
There's still the burnt water (fried zucchini) and crispy sunny side up eggs with the runny whites still.
:notworthy:
Speaking of which…
While you all were giving me my cooking lessons, and were/are much appreciated, I have stumbled upon a tidbit that was omitted from said lessons. Last summer I went ahead and sliced up some summer squash and froze it, just in case. I took a bag out yesterday and fried it up. Both hubby and I think it’s better than when it was fresh. Go figure.

AAEBC4F3-F7B5-4506-B0A1-CC5D1AB9B4AF.jpeg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
froze the slices raw? didn't they turn to mush when thawed?
Not mush. Flimsy, but a heck of a lot more water to burn. They fluffed up a little more and they were so good! I was going to throw them out because we’re getting some beef, but he said to keep them . We will find the room somewhere. Lol

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking of which…
While you all were giving me my cooking lessons, and were/are much appreciated, I have stumbled upon a tidbit that was omitted from said lessons. Last summer I went ahead and sliced up some summer squash and froze it, just in case. I took a bag out yesterday and fried it up. Both hubby and I think it’s better than when it was fresh. Go figure.

View attachment 2068405

That looks great!

We bake ours in the oven and it's soft. It's the type squash it is so I eat it knowing it's soft. L.o.l...

Yours reminds me of fried green tomatoes. (I'm not a big fan.)
In my salad days (young , and poorer than now) I enjoyed them much more. Besides , it was summer!
Cooking water out of them meant more time. And not high enough burn them (thier coating) heat is all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread