THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I here people say that he's not really that good, or he dosent have any skills.....well I'm here to say that's all not true....he's damn good and scores quality pieces most of the time. He used to be here on t-net, but the haters and jealous folks couldn't stop heckling him here.....he posts regularly on IG. The oak island gig has given him the freedom to hunt on his own terms whenever, and wherever he likes....freedom !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hooked into a monster yesterday.....we fought this fish for an hour and a half before the rod broke. So devastating that we packed up and went home in defeat. I'm gonna say it was a massive yellow fin tuna 150+ pounds or greater. My angler was whooped at the end of this struggle. He drug us from north key largo almost to miami.....I could see the skyscrapers from sea !! Ya can't win them all, and this fish stayed in the thermacline at 140 feet down no matter what angle we attacked him from.....in the end that fish broke us, and took everything we had and more. Anything can swim by down here in the gulf stream !! Finally decided to throw in the towel today and stop beating our brains out in 6 -8 foot seas !!

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
That’s super. My wife had a lost ring returned by a very diligent person. We’ll always remember it.
That’s super. My wife had a lost ring returned by a very diligent person. We’ll always remember it.
I didn’t intend to quote anyone. Was just commenting on the $120k returned. Not sure how I messed it up.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huh...migrant boat just washed up at the end of our street....hatiens everywhere. Someone needs to get those guys a beer 🍺 you herd it here first.....we are under a total assault from migrants......we stopped counting how many boats are coming....they are abandoned everywhere. Down here.....every half mile or so you see another one.
IMG_20230209_082855.jpg
IMG_20230209_082849.jpg
IMG_20230209_082838.jpg

Pick_axe

May 3, 2015
Columbus NM
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Surprising morning here! Overnight low was 39F with an expected high of 60F this afternoon. Winds 8 mph from the NW, gusts to 11.
Why do aircraft measure velocity in knots and airports report winds in miles per hour?:angry3:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Huh...migrant boat just washed up at the end of our street....hatiens everywhere. Someone needs to get those guys a beer 🍺 you herd it here first.....we are under a total assault from migrants......we stopped counting how many boats are coming....they are abandoned everywhere. Down here.....every half mile or so you see another one. View attachment 2068688 View attachment 2068689 View attachment 2068690
I can’t blame them, I hear Haiti is now run by gangs

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions