THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning everyone it's been awhile but I'm around still. Life gets me down a but and I'm detach from being social sometimes as often I just can't keep up with it. Regardless hope you've all been doing well. I've been doing volunteer work helping the high school band set up when they have tournaments as they don't enough help. A tournament was in a more affluent school yesterday and I saw a glimmer on the ground as my eyes are always scanning for stuff. Quickly pocketed it as I was busy. Later checked it and it had a 14k stamp and cleaned up nice. I never have luck with diamonds but it has 6 but with my luck probably not real.
JVA scores with an eyeball find!

Congrats!

And good to see you post.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning all
Mornin Evan!

il_fullxfull.688661386_m3pm.jpg

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning everyone it's been awhile but I'm around still. Life gets me down a but and I'm detach from being social sometimes as often I just can't keep up with it. Regardless hope you've all been doing well. I've been doing volunteer work helping the high school band set up when they have tournaments as they don't enough help. A tournament was in a more affluent school yesterday and I saw a glimmer on the ground as my eyes are always scanning for stuff. Quickly pocketed it as I was busy. Later checked it and it had a 14k stamp and cleaned up nice. I never have luck with diamonds but it has 6 but with my luck probably not real.
hey jv - good to hear from you - nice find - thanks for posting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huh....I complain, but work has been awsome !! Spearfishing, underwater bottle hunting, and shell diving the last 2 weeks !! I can't help but smile......getting paid to dive has always been amazing to me !! And I'm taking home hundred dollar shells everyday !! The shell lady rocks and comes right to my door with cash !! She is queen of shells and treats me well.....yet another side hustle from instagram !! Woooo hoooo !!

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I like your shell lady better than the one we have. Our Shell lady works the counter at the convenience store. She is possibly the last surviving Civil War widow; based on her speed. 😂

Attachments

• AE13857C-7316-4CDB-A90A-70373044176C.jpeg
    AE13857C-7316-4CDB-A90A-70373044176C.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 7

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like your shell lady better than the one we have. Our Shell lady works the counter at the convenience store. She is possibly the last surviving Civil War widow; based on her speed. 😂
hey blackfoot - take it easy on us old timers - we're shuffling as fast as we can

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread