THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Morning to all T-Net crew.....Oh WoW Hello Blossom! Long time no see :laughing7:
Come on Spring.... But Pollen you can go away now 🤦‍♂️
Hey hey Surfy 😆 xx yep am back now safely ensconced in my cabin, keeping a watchful eye on all u rum drinking rascals 😆 xx

Morning Evan, Barmy, Relly, Lady Wd hope ur all enjoying ur Wednesday xx

My day was v exciting full of power point presentations the only awkward moment was wen i miss heard the announcement… apparently they said we were splitting up into “break out sessions “ not “make out sessions “… 😬… ahh im sure one day the unsuspecting university grad i was paired up with will be able to look back nd laugh about it 😂😂 xx

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
grocery store coinstar on st patty's day(my wife's birthday) - 42 dime 63 dime 64 quarter 2 foreign and $2.06 clad
thumbnail_IMG_0390.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
grocery store coinstar on st patty's day(my wife's birthday) - 42 dime 63 dime 64 quarter 2 foreign and $2.06 clad
View attachment 2075343
Happy belated birthday to your wife! Congrats on the loot! It took me a couple years to figure out where these machines were and one year later, I still haven’t found any coins in them.

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy belated birthday to your wife! Congrats on the loot! It took me a couple years to figure out where these machines were and one year later, I still haven’t found any coins in them.
thanks wd - the thing about coinstar is that the machine is pretty loud and people don't hear the rejected coins hitting the metal reject tray - the machine rejects silver coins and foreign coins and others - i once found about ten bucks

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey hey Surfy 😆 xx yep am back now safely ensconced in my cabin, keeping a watchful eye on all u rum drinking rascals 😆 xx

Morning Evan, Barmy, Relly, Lady Wd hope ur all enjoying ur Wednesday xx

My day was v exciting full of power point presentations the only awkward moment was wen i miss heard the announcement… apparently they said we were splitting up into “break out sessions “ not “make out sessions “… 😬… ahh im sure one day the unsuspecting university grad i was paired up with will be able to look back nd laugh about it 😂😂 xx
Mornin blossom!

881864111972e8d9d09a42fca094da9b.jpg

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Cappy xx hope all is well ur end! Beautiful sunny day here… and it’s nearly the weekend 😆 xx 🤗
Dont remind me :P

Most cannot wait until weekend for time off... I am the other way around... Weekend is my busy time and a couple of weekdays are my "time off".

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning my crew mates!

Miserable night of sleeplessness!

The little princess still needs grandma to sleep with. I guess because grandma is “fluffier “ than the dolphin pillow.
1679569764714.png

By the time she reached the deep sleep stage, grandma’s back was screaming! So grandma skillfully snuck out and went to her room and skillfully snuck in bed next to grandpa. Grandpa was in nightmare mode and arms were flailing. Not good. Grandma ended up on the recliner. About 15 minutes later, out walks the princess. So back to the bunk bed for grandma.
1679570175535.png

I see a nap in my future.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Dont remind me :P

Most cannot wait until weekend for time off... I am the other way around... Weekend is my busy time and a couple of weekdays are my "time off".
Do you see, Miss Blossom, why I deduced Cap’n’s really a man of the cloth who just uses this thread to vent out his sins?

1679570444989.gif

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really thought I would be ass deep in gold rings by now, but the weather has me land locked. When the weather has been good I have had to work. Tuesday I drove down key and did some shoreline, but getting in the shallow water has been difficult with mother nature keeping the water churned up and murky....at least on my days off. If the water is not clear it's difficult to do the water. People think it's the same type of hunting here in the keys as the rest of the Florida beaches.....its not !! A scoop only works in certain areas here because of bottom conditions. Often times sand is shallow over rock....the scoop does not work for a number of reasons, and when it does work and the sand is deep......9 out of 10 scoops will be light aluminum canslaw suspended in the sand colum....all the heavies are down on the rock bottom !! So I wait for mother nature and lady luck to bless me with perfect conditions !! Like we say in the islands...."soon come....soon come man !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread