THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Small Adventures

Apr 24, 2016
Plymouth
Detector(s) used
One that is good at finding bottle tops.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sun is shining for the minute!

Attachments

• 20230326_075451.jpg
    20230326_075451.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alrighty. I just counted all the money in my cookie jar and coin bank that I have in my laundry room. Between the two of us, we have paid me a whopping $114.80, two buttons and a token, to do the laundry over the past 12 years. That rounds off to:
$9.57 a year
$0.80 a month
$0.18 a week
$0.05 a load

I’m glad I didn’t count on that to retire. 🤪

Edit: There actually would have been more than that, but I know someone stole some a couple of times and the Mr WD took back his laundered money once ( cause it was like $40.00!) lol
Neat! I'm not the only one who is counting their pennies! Good job!

I'm not finished yet, but since I got my M"AT"ey, it has found enough to pay for itself, twice over! The majority of it in clad. But, also counting rings and things. Also, I have a pot half full of nothing but corroded Lincoln Pennies that weighs in at 26 lbs!

Interesting hobby, N'cest Pas? 🙃

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning me hearties! Going to church with friends this morning. I think we have decided to be worship wanderers and visit until we find the one that says, “Home.”
@Bamasteve happy hunting. It does look beautiful today! I will catch up on your videos later, ya know, when it starts raining again. Lol

@WHADIFIND if it ever comes to be that I get to travel around and metal detect with my online friends, you are on the list.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing good. Going out to Santa Cruz so hopefully get a little metal detecting done today. Santa Cruz probably won't have much to offer but better than nothing and regardless it will feel good to be out on the beach

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning me hearties! Going to church with friends this morning. I think we have decided to be worship wanderers and visit until we find the one that says, “Home.”
@Bamasteve happy hunting. It does look beautiful today! I will catch up on your videos later, ya know, when it starts raining again. Lol

@WHADIFIND if it ever comes to be that I get to travel around and metal detect with my online friends, you are on the list.
As one preacher put it , it's not the building that is the church. It's the people.
So it's "the church" comprised of individuals going to a meeting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread