THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm using x2 now.....its heavy and has its problems also. Knobs falling off, cables rot quick, controls often lock up. That being said, they never leak !! I have 2 of those as well...one old and crusty one, and one brand new one. The nox was better in the shallow water, and much lighter. In my humble opinion. X cal is great in the deep !!

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm using x2 now.....its heavy and has its problems also. Knobs falling off, cables rot quick, controls often lock up. That being said, they never leak !! I have 2 of those as well...one old and crusty one, and one brand new one. The nox was better in the shallow water, and much lighter. In my humble opinion. X cal is great in the deep !!
mine is hobbled too... knobs long gone... but i leave it set... and dig it all.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course ... it has a layer of dust on it from heck.

BUT......... I have a day planned out soon... i will try and do a video or 2... or pictures at least.

Many on here want to see me dig etc... there has been debates etc etc

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been digging like crazy, but old mother nature, and lady luck are working against me lately!! I had hundreds of bottle caps and pulltabs last go. It was my worst haul ever at my best spot....I got the cheap silver toe ring for 6 hours, and had a lobster catch bag full of trash !! That sucker was dragging me around in the current !!

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
getlstd-property-photo.jpg

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning everyone. Wishing you all a great day. Never thought I'd be tired of rain in California but here I am tired of it lol.

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been digging like crazy, but old mother nature, and lady luck are working against me lately!! I had hundreds of bottle caps and pulltabs last go. It was my worst haul ever at my best spot....I got the cheap silver toe ring for 6 hours, and had a lobster catch bag full of trash !! That sucker was dragging me around in the current !!
bart - thanks for sharing your experiences with us - it's nice hearing it from the horse's mouth

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread