THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pirates-Caribbean-Anne-Bonny.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Things didn’t go exactly as planned today, but I did get out and metal detect. I went back to the north side of the property. Same place I was at the other day where my grandson was cutting wood and said he saw broken glass. All I missed there was some rusty nails. Curiosity got the best of me and I headed west towards the hill where I found the clad dime. And I remembered that early on, we had a squatter out here camping. I couldn’t find anything besides rust. Lots of it too. I did pick up a piece of what looks like mortar. It’s not heavy. Like something that was used on lathe boards. IDK? I headed back west but just a little south of the property line. I got two eyeball finds. I took a pic abb no d sent it to the grandson. The glove was his. Come to find out later that the other stuff was MR WD’s. He didn’t even know he was missing it. Some tools for his gun. Score for me! Lastly, I went to the northeast corner and found a couple copper pieces. I don’t know what they are.

D7D3CD91-3988-4CB9-950C-331BB2B4C054.jpeg

229D8459-0BE3-47E3-9D05-14D583E76453.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread