THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Mornin Evan!
dsc_3236.jpg
Wow! I wonder what takes to make a rock feel disturbed enough to complain? 😂🤔

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
In a December 2017 interview with Songfacts, lead singer Ed Roland explained the inspiration behind "December":

We were going through a tough time with our first manager, and I just felt like at the time, a lot of stuff happened really quickly. You've got to remember, we had a hit song before we had a label or even a true band. So, that relationship started to deteriorate. And while we were in the studio, it came pretty natural. I just wanted to talk about how I felt I was being used and whatever I did was not good enough ever.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out of pure boredom and a desire to metal detect I guess I'm going to walk to a spot where my dad found a 5 dollar gold piece that I guess was dropped in with gravel was on the surface. I had years back found a silver dime in the same area. Been many years since I tried anymore so eh why not.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time to make fun of me. Sitting outside drinking this girly stuff but it's all there was lol. Though drank way too much already lol.

Attachments

• 20230331_185511.jpg
    20230331_185511.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread