THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1680314866769-png.890827
No experience with that, but I'd imagine that is indeed a very dangerous sport left for only professionals

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drink water. That stuff looks like it is super sugary. Gives me a hangover just looking at it. 🤪
I shall do so. I'm sure I'll have instant regret in the morning I have volunteer work helping with a band tournament tomorrow so I'm not so smart

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Something about don't lean into a left hook ...or something.
Yeah that was it. I just saw W.D.'s boom boom post.
LMAO! I posted that one with different intent, but it sure fits!

I called it, the video was for the weather, BTW, We got woke up around 1:30 a. m. by a tornado. It was Boom Boom out go the lights. All is well on the inside. I’m not sure what, if any, damage is on the outside.

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Windy with lots of rain and lightning. Thankfully no damage in my area. How’d y’all make out?
Hubby went out and about. We are good, but about 3-4 miles away, lots of trees and a couple barns down. Electric company and fire trucks on the scene. Of course we have to wait for the national weather peeps to say if it was a tornado or straight line winds. They are headed to the east side of the county also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread