THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thumbnail_IMG_0395.jpg
starting swedish ivy from cuttings - one of the coke bottles is el campo texas and the other is juneau alaska - i don't remember on the 7 up

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Just a quick 'mornin' all!!' from the West Coast.
About to start a 5K race. Only 'baggage' I'm carrying is a blown out meniscus, spinal stenosis, a throbing siatic nerve and 82 years. No worries, I'll finish and that is all that counts.
Don......

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
About to start a 5K race. Only 'baggage' I'm carrying is a blown out meniscus, spinal stenosis, a throbing siatic nerve and 82 years. No worries, I'll finish and that is all that counts.
Don......
It’s 34°F here. I’m snuggled up on the couch with two blankets , the gas fireplace on and a cup of coffee. You go boy!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don......
I hear you! But, as I am in the same "boat" you are, (used to run marathons), I can still think of, at least, one thing extra that also "counts".

I keep doing so that I can........keep doing. Even on my "walks". Like last time? I chose a rather long hill to swing my AT on.
So I could spend 3.5 hours walking up and down while walking. In other words, a 3.5 hour "doing hills". :angel12:

You go Don!!!! :thumbsup:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don......
Good luck Don, just don't push it.

I can relate to the blown meniscus, had surgery on my left knee for major tear in meniscus and rotator cuff surgery on both shoulders.

I put in 31 miles on gym treadmill last week, my knees are complaining so I cut back to 3 miles a day for few days from 4-5 a day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread