THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
String caution tape around the pond.
Might look like a construction site for a week.
But they move on right quick.
We do it yearly along our dock area, nothing worse than stepping in a deposit.
Good to know. So far I’ve ran at them screaming and the result was that last pic of them swimming to the other side. So then, I walked around by the beach, picked up an oar , and walked as close as I could before running, screaming, and brandishing the oar. They took off, but then circled back. I got on hubby’s 4-wheeler (this fat old lady can only run so much!) and that spooked them off. But not for long. I got some firecrackers and started setting them off. Some flinching and cautious steps was all that produced.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good to know. So far I’ve ran at them screaming and the result was that last pic of them swimming to the other side. So then, I walked around by the beach, picked up an oar , and walked as close as I could before running, screaming, and brandishing the oar. They took off, but then circled back. I got on hubby’s 4-wheeler (this fat old lady can only run so much!) and that spooked them off. But not for long. I got some firecrackers and started setting them off. Some flinching and cautious steps was all that produced.
Old man can't run, tip my hat to the old lady that can.
Old man let's fluttering caution tape do his bidding.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mornin everybody, y’all have a great one!
Hey wait a minute Bama!!!!
I mean ,what is goin on there?
I was looking at pumping water out of my swamp to irrigate a deer food plot and got on this man putting a predator engine in a golf cart... (My carts batteries are getting tired again so I had to watch) and then found him putting 212 engines in.....

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
1685666559543.png

Bamasteve

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2022
Very far north of where I’d rather be
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 400
Garrett carrot
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Pro-find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shotguns work well if applied properly

Bamasteve

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2022
Very far north of where I’d rather be
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 400
Garrett carrot
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Pro-find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey wait a minute Bama!!!!
I mean ,what is goin on there?
I was looking at pumping water out of my swamp to irrigate a deer food plot and got on this man putting a predator engine in a golf cart... (My carts batteries are getting tired again so I had to watch) and then found him putting 212 engines in.....

Looks to me like some good ol redneck engineering!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, pirates & piratesses! Today is local garage sales and Dad is coming over here to go to them with me. Last night I scared the living daylights out of the Mr WD. Idk 🤷‍♀️ maybe you can relate. We were driving home from the ballpark. He was turning onto the state route. I was reading a garage sale sign. In the midst of his turn I exclaimed, “ Holy cow!” Needless to say after the “what?” And the “where?” were shouted, other unmentionable words were shouted at me. Finally, he asked “What?” again and I said,” there’s a garage sale with local historical glass.” Oopsie. 😂
So that’s what I’m up to today. I’m going to apologize now for any orneriness that may come from my posting this weekend. Some of us ladies are running away for the weekend and alcohol will be involved.
The Mr is grounded. Poor guy still doesn’t have his phone situation ironed out. Learn from his mistake. If you have an Apple phone, know your ID and password, because it is a very slow and painful process to recover anything.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning
TGIF everyoneLooks like another hot one out there today.

Not sure if I will be doing a repeat of yesterday.
I said to the Mrs at dinner last night, that it wasn't too bad watering today.
"Really"
I turned the air conditioner on high held the hose through the open window.
Tunes playing, looking at the phone, just watering away.
Now I realize this AM I have a sore neck from looking out the window.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning, pirates & piratesses! Today is local garage sales and Dad is coming over here to go to them with me. Last night I scared the living daylights out of the Mr WD. Idk 🤷‍♀️ maybe you can relate. We were driving home from the ballpark. He was turning onto the state route. I was reading a garage sale sign. In the midst of his turn I exclaimed, “ Holy cow!” Needless to say after the “what?” And the “where?” were shouted, other unmentionable words were shouted at me. Finally, he asked “What?” again and I said,” there’s a garage sale with local historical glass.” Oopsie. 😂
So that’s what I’m up to today. I’m going to apologize now for any orneriness that may come from my posting this weekend. Some of us ladies are running away for the weekend and alcohol will be involved.
The Mr is grounded. Poor guy still doesn’t have his phone situation ironed out. Learn from his mistake. If you have an Apple phone, know your ID and password, because it is a very slow and painful process to recover anything.
Morning WD
Best of luck at the sales today.
Now you get right down ornery this weekend, we'z all want to see the famous.

Last edited:

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Good morning
TGIF everyoneLooks like another hot one out there today.

Not sure if I will be doing a repeat of yesterday.
I said to the Mrs at dinner last night, that it wasn't too bad watering today.
"Really"
I turned the air conditioner on high held the hose through the open window.
Tunes playing, looking at the phone, just watering away.
Now I realize this AM I have a sore neck from looking out the window.
Other than neck pain, that to me sounds like a genius plan Peps!!! 👏 😂😂

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread